Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th February

Good morning Army

Blustery day over here. Going to be a busy one, so I'll only pop in again tonight.

Have a good one!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Army Thread 9th February

Morning Tips and everyone else to come
    Coffee's brewing. Help yourselves.

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

How ya doing Zenners? Trying to pep myself up for another day with negative temps. It's like an ice skating rink out there.
      http://youtu.be/4iiryJwvDtc[/video]]Pilot - Magic - You Tube Exclusive! - IN STEREO - YouTube

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

It's -10?C (14?F). That is just TOO cold.:upset: And the pavement (and everything) is covered with ice. I had to wait for 40 minutes yesterday for my train because there were loads of problems with the ice and freezing of shite. You'd think they could handle it! They interviewed some French Canadians on the radio yesterday morning and the Qubecois lads were laughing their arses off. It's true--10 or even -15 is NOTHING for them! When I was in Qubec City years ago, it was -35. I was in shock-I'd never felt cold like that. All I could do was cry and say-I WANT TO GO HOME!! Though I must say that Canada is an incredibly beautiful country. I especially love The Thousand Island region (in summer). Molly-you'll have to let us know how your daughter is getting on over there.

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

Could you use your magic wand to zap away the cold here, Zenners? I'll be happy with about 25?C-and sunny.:H

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

Zenstyle;1258737 wrote: I had a long post about how nice it is to come home from the bars... sober... To be tucked up in freshly laundered sheets with clean teeth, face, hair...cat fed, kitchen tidied, etc. And I elaborated further too dammit. And then I lost the bugger thanks to my gaming mouse.

I'm still not used to this... and it may take years... but I'll say one thing... sober I'm a force to be reckoned with and I cringe to think of the crap I put up with when I was drunk. Those days are over and Zenners isn't about to be fecked with. ) That in and of itself is worth millions...
            BAD gaming mouse! Grrr...
            But I know what you mean. It is worth millions.:l

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

Thermal long johns, wool jumpers, scarf, hat, sheep fur(or whatever it's called!:H )lined boots....
              I'd made a joke a few weeks ago about the Parisian girls wearing their little short skirts and high heels even though it was cold. And how they piss me off.:H
              Well, EVERYBODY is dressing like Eskimos NOW; Not a short skirt in sight.

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

EEEK! Almost 8-I'd better get the kids to school.
                back laters x

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

Morning guys. Buggerin freezing here too!
                  Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                  Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

Morning, its a balmy +4 here oh joy........
                    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

morning Tabbers. Hows the workhouse going?

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

Hi Starty, my head is on overload with all the info I have to take in but I will get there. Its a bit like my Homer Simpson place mat which says 'every time I learn something new, it pushes old stuff out of my brain'
                        Hi Molly, now I need to get a wiggle on.
                        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

I know just how you feel Tabbers.

Morning Mollymoo. Glad you have been able to resolve stuff with Jilly.

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

Morning Zenners. I could do with a few more hours in the pit too.
                            Right off to the workhouse for me now

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

Morning army still dark out and feels very cold again. Yesterday was bitter and it rained. Now for my first coffee of the day.:cupajoe: Just saw the weather forecast its to get up to plus 8 today and its to be mild. Just fed cats and let them out.

Comment

Working...
                              X