topa online delivery to Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has any Aussies ordered Topa online? Was it opened by customs? Did you have any problems. I am worried as my last 2 MWO deliveries have been opened for inspection. Will I get into trouble if they open a Topa parcel??
    I want to get the Topa but the Doc's have been to and have rung up won't prescribe it to me!!!!! Have taken MWo book, articles etc, but they are not particlarly interested.
    GS

hi Gonna,

I haven't tried to order it on line, but would suggest you try going through the Alcohol and Drug Council in your State. We have an excellent one here in the ACT, and I'm sure they would assist me in what ever way I thought would be of benifit. They may be able to refer you to a Dr in your area who will be of assistance or even a shrink through the council.

Let me know how you get on, as I have been thinking about doing the program too (I'm currently taking campral).

Oh, and check out my post in GD under "ANZAC night".

Flip
    It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

I agree!

Hi Gonnastop,
      There is a customs site that gives a list of allowed medications. I can't remember how I found it but from memory you can order meds from overseas but only enough for medication for 3 months. They will still probably open your package anyway but that isn't a problem. Good luck with the ordering overseas. I looked into that but it was too expensive for me. All the doctors I have been to are not interested in learning anything different, they only suggest AA or therapy.
      I think you will find more info here TGA - Therapeutic Goods Administration
      Love
      Shas
      Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Comment

Many companies deliver in small unnoticable envelopes. I know someone whos packages from the states were opened but not the ones from this place.
        It may help.
        Suz
        Buy Generic Topamax (Topiramate) Online :: Aclepsa.com
        Suz
        Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

Working...
        X