Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

18 jan

18 jan

this is definitely an Aussie war!!! i can see I'll have to get to work earlier so I can secretly log on and post! lol

i'm scared of my genetics too. i only found out two months ago that there is a long and large history of abuse on my father's side - since I grew up in a tea-total methodist household that had nothing to do with "his" side of the family, I had no idea! I think they did me a great disservice to be honest.

Since finding out I have been able to face it in a completely different light. If I had the gene for diatbetes nobody would think less of me if I developed the disease if I ate too much chocolate (ok they might pay me out for being fat but they probably do that anyway without diabetes!). So why should it be such a surprise that I have developed a drinking problem when drinking is such an acceptable activity - I dare say - more acceptable than gobbling chocolate!

Diabetics don't eat chocolate - I don't drink alcohol. (any more!)

Have a great day everyone! It's sunny and hot here today, not a cloud in the sky - the drought continues.....

Flip
    It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

18 jan

We must be on severely different time zones!! Oh well, Day 6 here, hope all is well out there is MWO land. I am good right now, ran this morning, felt pretty good (well as good as running can feel) I hope you all have a very great Thursday!

Victoria
      It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
      James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Working...
      X