Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SICK SATURDAY

Hey guys

Just checking in-really sick today. Situation worsened all week, now pretty much down for the count. Some concern about lungs. Depending on progress maybe chest CT coming up.
    Disturbing symptoms but I'm just hanging in there at the moment.
    If I'm too sick for ice cream-yikes!

Send good vibes my way. On the couch hoping to get better fast!

SICK SATURDAY

Wow, Ann! That's not a fun way to spend a weekend! I hope you start feeling better soon!
    ~ The chief cause of failure is trading what you want most for what you want now ~
    -----------------------------------
    Goal #1 - 7 days AF -

Comment

SICK SATURDAY

I'm sure you'll be ok Ann. I can't recall if you're a smoker, or you've recently given them away, but i'll play a song for you today. A nice, easy, long instrumental piece. Maybe flamenco inspired. Get well soon.

G-bloke.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

SICK SATURDAY

Ann, so sorry ur sick. There's a viscious virus going around, and it can lead to complications. Have they done a deep vein punch to check ur oxygen levels? I've had multiple bouts of bronchitis, pneumonia, broken ribs, and it IS awful. I so hope u feel better soon andur tests come back well. Chicken soup, dear. I spent 2 weeks on chicken broth, Popsicles, and oranges. The milk in the ice cream is probably turning u off. Be better.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

SICK SATURDAY

Feel better sweetie...I have some kind of crud too....on anitbiotics and trying to pretend I feel ok
          not so much sick as exhausted...
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

SICK SATURDAY

Thanks everyone. I feel terrible. I just want to get well and move on.

Comment

SICK SATURDAY

Sending you get well wishes Ann:h

Comment

SICK SATURDAY

Hey Ann, sending you healing vibes :lilheart:

Comment

Working...
                X