Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling Better

Hi Everyone!
    Just wanted to say hi and I am on day 3 and feeling a bit better and ready to go through the process again to get my life on track. Its amazing how many times we can falter before we have success. Hopefully this will me my year to succeed!

I have been eating well and excercising........just need to make sure I drink lots of water!!! I have always struggled with that!

Happy Valentines Day!:l
    "You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down." Mary Pickford:h

Feeling Better

Good news...keep on keeping on!
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Feeling Better

Welcome, and good going!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Feeling Better

Blinder, glad you're feeling better and getting back on track! :lilheart:

Comment

Feeling Better

blinder;1261769 wrote: Hi Everyone!
          Just wanted to say hi and I am on day 3 and feeling a bit better and ready to go through the process again to get my life on track. Its amazing how many times we can falter before we have success. Hopefully this will me my year to succeed!

I have been eating well and excercising........just need to make sure I drink lots of water!!! I have always struggled with that!

Happy Valentines Day!:l
          Happy Valentine's Day back to you Blinder, You are so positive. Maybe the stars are aligned and your soul is at the precipice of a new life. If so, fly...
          Witching Hour Warrior

"White magic is poetry. Black magic is anything that works." - Victor Anderson

."

Comment

Feeling Better

Its nice to hear that you let down the habit of drinking because it disturb all the life and it is cause of many disease like liver failer. Yes it is major remedy of left drink habit to drink lot of water that letdown your drinking habit.
            Crosby

Comment

Working...
            X