Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 15th February

Good morning Army

Sheesh... the mornings are getting cooler and darker. If it wasn't for Mrs. T bringing me coffee in bed, I don't think I'd be able to get up as early as we do.

Have a lovely hump day (except Pingu).
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning/evening Tips, Zen and everyone else to come
    Hope you feel better Zen:l

Comment

We are above freezing now! It's about 4C this morning. Bliss!
      Loving the photos on the piglet thread. You are right-her colours are lovely! Did you notice the little skulls on the red throw? Very cool. And I love the white fluffy pillows. Sadly, something like that wouldn't last five minutes in my house-what with pug dog and the kids!:H

Comment

Good morning Troopers!!!

Checked out the Piglet thread first thing and it looks like we're going to have another great time visiting with Enja. inkele:

ExPatty - we have the same weather today - temperature-wise that is. And a sunny day so far. The temps dropped over night and all the cars that were parked on the street overnight had very frosty windshields. We don't see that here very often. It reminded me of Canada. Mind you we got thick layers of ice and or snow there, not just frost. Can't say that I miss that much.

Tipster - what time do you get up? Your post was made at 7:03 a.m my time and according to the world clock, we're in the same time zone. Geesh. I have to get up at 6 the mornings I work - like today for example.

Zenners - I cannot imagine eating that many chocklits. They would make me feel sick, too. Too much sugar, too rich for me. Hope you feel better and can get a good night's sleep.

Hope you all

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Morning army its still dark and feels chilly but the tempetures have been 4c and above lately but feels cooler when its windy. I hope you feel better zen sometimes rich chocs can do that to me as well tho i luv chocs. Off to get me :cupajoe:

Comment

A quick good morning folks, nice to see the mornings and evenings getting brighter, wont be long till spring has sprung. Just noticed some snowdrops coming through in the garden, cant help but brighten a person's day.
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Morning. 11 sober months for me today....... Got a curry hangover though lol. But that doesn't make my head hurt....
              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Marnin,

Would have loved stay in bed this today, kids have mid term break 2moro so fingers crossed but come to think about it, will have to get up extra early to give Wob his pressies, he is 40 2moro.

WELL done on the 11 months Pinguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

morning guys, a curry hangover lol, i love it.

Zen: i love me choccies, sometimes a glass of milk helps to wash them down, and takes away the sicky feeling. KTAB: what a love;ly way of describing a spring day, Tipps nd stirly i hate early mornings they should be illegal.
                  I will mention valentines day one more time then i will ziip it till next year: I had some training to do for uni till 7.30 last night i never got in till 8.30 pm, when i did mrs pinky had made a mock restaurant and a lovely laid table for two with chocolates and wine (that i didn't drink, i had blackcurrant nd lemonade, the wine was 4 her) a beautiful meal had just been served, and she had made a sign that said bunnianos fine diining "where you get what your given and food poisoning is an extra so sit down nd shut up" love the bunniano chef we had a laugh at that as we have a weired sense of humour, then she went to sit down nd the whole table collapsed food every where and candles, etc, candle wax all up the walls nd food all on carpet un edible, the look on her face bless her she had been preparing 4 ages, so i quickly cleaned up nd went to the chinese to get her favourite food, alls well that ends well, but we did have a laugh about it, it could only happen to us, lol
                  I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Good morning happy people :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

morning mario, molly nd oney
                      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1262572 wrote: morning guys, a curry hangover lol, i love it.

Zen: i love me choccies, sometimes a glass of milk helps to wash them down, and takes away the sicky feeling. KTAB: what a love;ly way of describing a spring day, Tipps nd stirly i hate early mornings they should be illegal.
                        I will mention valentines day one more time then i will ziip it till next year: I had some training to do for uni till 7.30 last night i never got in till 8.30 pm, when i did mrs pinky had made a mock restaurant and a lovely laid table for two with chocolates and wine (that i didn't drink, i had blackcurrant nd lemonade, the wine was 4 her) a beautiful meal had just been served, and she had made a sign that said bunnianos fine diining "where you get what your given and food poisoning is an extra so sit down nd shut up" love the bunniano chef we had a laugh at that as we have a weired sense of humour, then she went to sit down nd the whole table collapsed food every where and candles, etc, candle wax all up the walls nd food all on carpet un edible, the look on her face bless her she had been preparing 4 ages, so i quickly cleaned up nd went to the chinese to get her favourite food, alls well that ends well, but we did have a laugh about it, it could only happen to us, lol
                        :H:H:H

Mrs pinky sounds wonderful! I like her x
                        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

yeah oney shes great
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

good morning Tippers, Zens, Expatty, cirly wirly stirly girly, Fireyfoxy, Katabbers, Pinguuuu, Mollers, Oners, Pinkeroooo, Marioooooo and all those yet to drop by.

Aww give Mrs Pinky a :l from me, she sounds lovely.

Didn't go to SW last night as I'm taking a couple of weeks off to see if I can maintain my target weight all by meself.
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

morning J.C good luck keeping ur target weight, im off to the gym later on to work off me chinese
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                              X