Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DA,DA,DA..Bugle Call... Thurs, Jan 18th

M'ornin Fitters,

I am soooo happy that I'm back "up" and feeling focused and enthused about getting fit! I don't know where I've been the past 10 days , but mentally I was on vacation from fitness. I am still AF though, Day 18today, so that's good. I figure as long as I'm making progress with staying AF, my slips with fitness are "secondary" for the time being. For me, fitness is the combination of two issues... exercise and food/nutrition. So, hopefully, if and when I have another fitness slip (which will probably be exercise) I'll try to keep the food/nutrition part in order. Unlike the last 10 days where both issues have been baaad issues.

Here's hoping you wake up feeling good and look forward to working your body a bit and enjoying your health!!:h

take care,
    Olly

Olly..im with you on this one, cant wait to hit my gym when it opens, in the mean time im sipping herbal tea (strawberry and vanilla) mmmm and just reading peoples posts. Im so pumped up this morning, dont know where iv got my energy from...but im glad iv got it!!!!

Loves

Lou-Lou x
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Well, I just did my "gym" part (legs). Now I need to do my cardio part (tape). I usually do the elliptical and bike at the gym, but I had to come get my son up. I almost forgot I had more to do and sat down to catch up with you guys. Thanks for the reminder - up and at 'em.

Comment

We were threatned with sleet this morning but luckily it didn't materialize. So I made it to the gym this morning too...yea. My trainer however did not make it. I did legs and then the eliptical for 20 min.

Just got to keep going. I still feel I'm not quite 'with it' yet since having several off days. But I'm working on it.

You guys sound great though! Good Job
        Lisa

Comment

I'm like you, Lisa. After a couple of days off from working out I actually feel 'weird' (technical term) until I get back into it. Subtle difference but I do realize that exercise has a positive effect of the brain..
          Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

ok, good day today.....are we all in again for working out tomorrow?

Comment

I did it! I feel like a million! I did a step tape - an hour long - that I haven't done in a long time. What fun.

Tomorrow - more of the same. Off to my other job now.

Comment

Working...
              X