Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

feedback please

Hi
    I joined earlier this year and decided that moderation was the way to go. In the last 18 days I have had 7 AF days , 9 days with only 1 to 2 drinks and 2 days where I "lost it" . Although Iam quite pleased with the fact that I was able to stop after 1 or 2 drinks with a number of AF days which is something I have not been able to do for quite a few years I am kicking myself for the 2 days where I drank way too much . I also do not feel as good as I thought I would. Waking up with minor headache , feeling really sluggish and unmotivated. Has this happened to anyone else? I thought I would be feeling great as this is the least amount of alcohol that I have consumed in years. I have just received the supps and started taking them about 3 days ago. Iam listening to a hypnotherapy CD daily. I'm starting to wonder whether this is worth it.

I would love some feedback to keep me motivated

Anke

feedback please

Anke....look how many positives you just posted!!! Oh course it is worth it because you are worth it!!! I have the hardest time listening to the cds....find them almost annoying, but i believe they are worthwhile....I am just going to keep checking in here every day so I don't lose sight of what I want.......that's my current promise...and that's my story and I'm stickin to it, FOR NOW, not forever! Love, My

Comment

feedback please

thanks

thanks Myohmy. I just do not feel any better......... I have little energy to do anything and after reading how good a lot of the members felt having cut back or Af I was wondering what the hell Iam doing wrong

Comment

feedback please

Anke, you're doing so well. Give it a bit more time with the supps. It really will be worth it.

Try hopping into chat tonight - we're trying an Aussie/NZ connect. There'll be some really good people who are doing extremely well and might inspire you. Hang in there.

Comment

feedback please

Thanks Tawny
          Roughly what time tonight. I guess what Iam really asking is " why do I feel so lousy " or is it just that Iam detoxing and it is going to take a while to feel better
          Anke

Comment

feedback please

i'm new at this. I can't wait to get the book and I hope it works. I ordered the supplements and I have promised myself if it doesn't work, I will get a prescription for Topax. I also ordered the hypno CD's and really look forward to listening to them. Years ago, I tried to quit and when I look back the only time I succeeded was when I exercised three days a week,

Good Luck!

Comment

feedback please

you have maid a huge step in the rite direction it is a long road to recovery but remember one step at a time you have to walk before you can run

Comment

feedback please

Hey Anke,

I know the feeling. I am at Day 23 AF now and waiting for all the feelgood stuff to kick in.

Reading the posts on here, I think it takes a bit longer than that. Some people have said that it takes up to three months to feel the full benefits. But I guess everyone is different.

So hang on in there!

Gem x
                Free since 26th February 2012

Comment

feedback please

Hi Anke:

I've abstained from alcohol for 7 days now, the time before that was 9, before that 23 and then 33 days. Each time I quit drinking cold turkey I've had a headache and feel agitated. For now, I'm just riding these feelings out. I believe it a part of the detoxing process. Well for me any way.

Good luck,
                  Reenie
                  September 23, 2011

Comment

Working...
                  X