Pinksters doing it for Lent!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pinksters doing it for Lent!

Hi all, I've been missing for a while but have been doing well with the weight loss and exercise.
    AL has mainly been in control with just 2 episodes in the last couple of months where I was clearly not in control.

So now, renewed COMMITMENT - I will be AF for Lent!
    Its not a religious commitment, just 40 days AF (which is about 10 more than i have managed previously)
    i know I am not an alcoholic, but despite being mainly AF for 8 months, I know that I still have a problem with drink and last time i was not in control was using it as a crutch, which just made things worse.

Have signed up to do another round of 12WBT, though have missed the start as have been away on holiday, so for me its a 10WBT (Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation)
    a 10 week body transformation.
    I have got 16.5lbs to lose to get to goal, so at 1.7lbs per week I can achieve my target within the 10 weeks, but its going to need focus and commitment and most of all al avoidance to keep me on track.

Last round i achieved just under 10kg weight loss and went from couch to 5k in 35mins
    this round my goal is to lose 7.2kg and go from 5k to 10k run.

Will post often and keep updating my progress.

:thanks:
Working...
X