a little about kevy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a little about kevy

from the age of 13 to 17 i spent my life on the streets alcohol was allways a big part of my life by the age of 16 i was an alcoholic by the age of 26 i had alcoholic hepatits and pancratitis i was told by the doctors that what a alcoholic drinks in his or her life time i drank in thirteen years.it did not end there my mental health also took a battering.which i ended up in a syciatric hospitle were i needed e.c.t. treatment.i am now in my early 30s and have been sober for seven year and still reaping the consequensise of alcoholism i have just had a total hip reaplasment due to avascular neckrossis caused through exsesive drinking.

a little about kevy

Kevy, Hi again ......

Thanks so much for feeling comfortable enough to share that with us all .........

Well done for 7 years AF, that is such an achievement .........

Hope to see you around the boards more often.....

Love & Hugs, Paula :h :l :h :l
    sigpicXXX

Comment

a little about kevy

paula

thanks paula i have an unbeliverbale insight into alcoholism and all it stands for so iff any of my expeareances can help in any way i would be glad to share them

Comment

a little about kevy

kevy

never a truer phrase said

Comment

a little about kevy

Hi Kevy.
          Nice to hear from you. I need all the help I can get.

Comment

a little about kevy

How kind of you to share Kevy.........wishing you the best and we can all use your help here!...thanks, my

Comment

a little about kevy

Kevy, my heart goes out to you.....Only 30 and so much has happened to you, most of it bad stuff...But what an achievement, SEVEN YEARS AF ......My son was 28 yesterday, so when I read you had been living on the streets from the age of 13 to 17, I tried to imagine him having to do something like that and I don't think he would have survived...You have strength Kevy or you wouldn't have managed that 7 years AF so use that strength to make a better life for yourself, because as you now know there is a better one out there...

God Bless, Love from Louise xx
              A F F L..
              Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

a little about kevy

exsisting with alcoholism is no life for anyone it is only the past seven years i have started to live and loving every new day i just hope i can put my insight to good use

Comment

a little about kevy

Kevy

Thanks so much for being prepared to share all of your insights, you are going to be a very popular member of the group.....

Thankyou :h :l :h :l
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                  X