So Far No Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Far No Change

I have finall made it up to 75mg of Topa (2nd) day with no side effects at all. I also take 1 Kudzu in the morning and 1 in the evening. I am taking B100, Zinc, Centrum Silver, MYO digestive supp, GABA and L-Glutamine as well. So far I have experienced no decrease in cravings and still drink the same as before I started. I guess I am too eager...

So Far No Change

Hi CW,

I think the recommendations for the kudzu are much higher than what you are taking. The recommended dose it from 900mg to 3000mg I believe. Also, I can say that none of this is a magic pill. It has to be a change you are really wanting to make and you need to try and make changes in your lifestyle/habit. That is the hardest part of the program for me; realizing that the real success will come only from me not giving in to a drink every time I want one. I am not taking topa but I think I have heard from others on here that the real "click" did not happen until 150-200 mg, but perhaps someone on topa can answer that for you. Keep at it!!!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

So Far No Change

Is your Topa from an overseas pharmaseutical company? If it is...perhaps it might not be legitimate.
      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

So Far No Change

No I got my Topa right here in the US from legit pharmacy.

Comment

So Far No Change

Up to 125 now

I am now up to 125mg and still no change but also no side effects. From what I have been reading the magic threshold is 175 or 200mg. I can't wait to get there! 2 more weeks to 175....

Comment

So Far No Change

i quit drinking the same day i started taking the topa, i have noticed and extreme increase in my mood (in a good way) i am at 100mg and i am staying at that. I thought at first it wasnt doing anything until i noticed i wasnt thinking about drinking, yes..for the first week or so i had to make a strong effort to not go to the store and use some of my own personal strength, but nothing like the last couple of times i had tried to quit, have you tried to not drink for a couple of days and see if you feel any different about it?? From what i understand you are not supposed to be able to take the topa and have it one day just start working and you will drink less, you will still have to make an effort on your own and i believe to topa is supposed to make that effort easierand aid in that effort, which is what it has done for me, and it did take me a little while to notice it made a difference. I hope that did not sound bad. I just noticed in an earlier post you mentioned you were still drinking the same and waiting for it to kick in, I could be wrong, but from the way it was explained to me that was not the way it worked, hope i didn't offend you.

Victoria
            It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
            James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Working...
            X