Bugle-Monday, January 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bugle-Monday, January 22

Ok everyone, if you are like me, last week was too filled with travel and stuff.

Let's get back to our programs.

I'm off to the gym now (7:40am).

Best,

Capto

Bugle-Monday, January 22

Hey Capto,
    I'm with you. Actually the last two weeks have been a big lazy binge for me. So, I'm back on track.
    Looking forward to feeling gooood again soon.

Olly

Comment

Bugle-Monday, January 22

Rest day today, but hitting the gym tomorrow again for a weight training class.

Happy and healthy Monday to everyone!
      Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Bugle-Monday, January 22

Been there and back - feels great!

Sure is easy when you don't wake up with a hangover.

Barb

Comment

Bugle-Monday, January 22

Afternoon everyone!

I skipped today. I did manage to go to the gym Sat and Sun though. Tomorrow I'm supposed to meet my trainer- he stood me up last Thur so I sure hope he is there.

I'm happy everyone seems back in working out mode. It is easy to get off track. I have found it more difficult lately to get to the gym...just hope a spark comes back to spur me on!

Lisa

Comment

Bugle-Monday, January 22

Okey dokey:

2 sets of high rep lower body weights. 20 reps on calves, quads, and hamstrings. Hot burn! STOP.

In a few minutes from now, 30 minutes on brain wave machine, patched with a self-hypnosis tape, then...

Just one or two EFT cycles, and STOP.

Dinner tonight is grilled marinated chicken in rice pilaf. Spinach and field greens salad. Black cherry Jello cup.

Bedtime is melatonin, and couple of valerian root capsules, and nighty-night.

Outta here.

Neil

Comment

Bugle-Monday, January 22

What is EFT?

Hi Neil,

I just wanted to know what EFT was.

OK tomorrow back to aerobic workout with weights, ala the Firm, and I warm up on the eliptical machine. Take the all-one powder, l-glutamine, and go to work, where if I have an opportunity to get up from my desk job and move tables and chairs, I do so. Eat low carb, and also doing the holosync cd's too.

I have a ways to go, but I have improved alot too. Suz
              The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Bugle-Monday, January 22

Suzanna:

EFT is Emotional Freedom Technique. Here is the website, and the book on how to do it is FREE!

EFT Provides Impressive Health and Emotional Freedom--New Discovery Often Works Where Nothing Else

I got on a roll again, and cycled through about 8 issues, before I quit. I posted about this a while back after another member had mentioned how powerful it was for her, in healing past traumas and issues.

When I first tried it, I went a bit nutso, and could not sleep one wink. Stayed up 30 hours I think because I "hit" something, and overdid it a bit. This time, I did one on falling asleep, and even now my eyelids are slamming shut pretty hard. Hope it worked out OK. Feeling very calm and collected.

I only include it here, because it seems to mesh so well with physical fitness motivation. The whole thing is a holistic interaction. One thing begets another. It's is all a part of the big Neil program. Shock and awe attack on the drinking monster.

Doing the gym exercises, the meditation, the hypnosis, and the EFT all this evening has me feeling calm and "together". I so much want to feel like I have my s**t together for once. Getting there, bit by bit.

Neil

Comment

Bugle-Monday, January 22

Neil, from where I'm standing it looks to me like you've got your stuff together! What a great "Life Coach" you'd make.

Olly

Comment

Working...
                  X