fogginess and topamax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fogginess and topamax

I have been on topa 25 2 times aday for 2 days and I feel like I can't remember anything. Is this normal? I am still drinking ....hopefully not as much but I need a mental boost! I am ordering the cds. Help !! Anyone out there???? Thanks!!!!!
    Seas::new:

fogginess and topamax

yes it's typical. For me it was trying to remember a Ummm....ahhhh....word that's it ...word & having it on the tip of your tongue! It passes with some people & stays with others.
    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

fogginess and topamax

oh-you can read angelam's post "Topamax-please advise" under this section. It lists other side effects people have had including brain fog.
      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

fogginess and topamax

Seas333, Good for you taking charge here to make a change! I hear the fogginess fades -as you become adapted to the dose. I am not taking the Topa but I can tell you the CDs are really working for me - at 24 days AF I am not having urges... If I start to get and urger it as though a voice in the back of my brain says, "Oops - no alcohol for me thanks" I got the abs CDs - so that's how they work for me - I love it - I feel so free.

keep up the good work - it gets better,
        Rivergirl

Comment

fogginess and topamax

the fogginess will go away i promise. think how many people are that way without the topa!
          Gabby :flower:

Comment

fogginess and topamax

Gabby, thanks for posting that. Glad to hear the fogginess leaves
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
            X