Thursday 25th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday 25th

Hi all here in LTA,(it's Thursday here for us Aussies)
    Let me start out by saying
    It's 100 days for me !!!!!:yay:
    I'm losing some weight and even managing to do some exercise....but now that I dont drink a crap load of alcohol, boy am I finding all the niggling injuries that were masked by being drunk and all the injuries I got being drunk.
    Thanks again to all of you for your support and advise, especially Mike and Louise:h :thankyou:
    Have a great day everyone.
    Love
    Victoria xxooxx

Thursday 25th

100 day!!!! Hurrah!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!
    YOU ARE INSPIRATION TO US ALL.

Stollies - can you outline your basic program, please - I know you may have before but I am not familiar with the posts.

Thank you,
    Rivergirl

Comment

Thursday 25th

:wave:

That is great to hear. Well done indeed Victoria.

My ambition is to be where you are. Thanks for the inspiration.

:l

Comment

Thursday 25th

VICTORIA,
        100 DAYS,
        ABSOLUTLY
        FANTASTIC
        HIP HIP HOORAY.
        A F F L..
        Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Thursday 25th

Man oh man Victoria. That is incredible. Keep it up. I hope to be there some day..............
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Thursday 25th

Victoria, NOW THAT IS TRULY SOMETHING TO CELEBRATE. I am so proud of you and I so hope to be where you are one day. Congrats to you!
            See I never come to this board and all this hoop-laa caught my attention
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Thursday 25th

Fan-bloody-tastic!!!!

Comment

Thursday 25th

OMG IT IS A MIRACLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thursday 25th

All Right!!

100 days is a major crossing! Pat thyself on thine back, and say to thyself, "You see! I CAN do it! SO THERE!"

Been said a zillion times, but needs to be repeated. You simply must reward yourself.

(BTW, about those hidden injuries, I can sure relate there. I know exactly what you mean when you say a "crap load of alcohol". I remember vaguely on my 22nd birthday many moons ago, Jimmy Carter was prez, and I drank almost 2 fifths of Canadian Whiskey, got in a bloody fight, and the rest of the story gets REAL ugly. It's a wonder I am here to tell it. Anyway, said fight iinjuries come back 28 years later!"

CONGRATULATIONS! :goodjob:

Neil

Comment

Thursday 25th

Holy Crow! That is awsome! Absolutely a great inspiration for the rest of us whom you inspire! Thank you! Thank you! Love and support sent out to you and those of the rest of us who are in these early days-Dec. 28 - my 1st day of abs. You are an ihnspiration 4 me to keep going! In Canada right now, offering depositions in a court case. Really so tired. Just want to be home in my own bed..., Sure u can relate.
                    "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Thursday 25th

Hey Victoria --

Been having trouble connecting to the site this morning and now I'm running late, but I wanted to say

CONGRATULATIONS!! Way to GO!! And keep on doing it!

It's wonderful to celebrate success ~

Mike
                      "Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance." -- Samuel Johnson (1709 - 1784)

Comment

Thursday 25th

WOW That is Great! Super Job!
                        Control the Mind

Comment

Thursday 25th

Congrats Victoria!!!

Day 13 for me here, dont have much time, gotta run, tried to post before i came to work but site was down, hope all if well, I'm doing great today...talk to you all later!!!!!

love,

Victoria
                          It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
                          James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Thursday 25th

Go Victoria :yougo:

Congratulations. I agree with others, you really are an inspiration to us all.

Comment

Thursday 25th

Good job Victoria!

Comment

Working...
                              X