SIX WEEKS TO GET IN SHAPE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spring is in the air, my friends. Let's commit to a six week healthy regime that includes lots of movement, healthy eating and very little to no alcohol depending on where you are in your journey.

I commit to rebounding for at least half hour a day
    I commit to doing a ten minute mat routine that strengthens the larger muscles. I am pasting the link here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9ucbo_fx64[/video]]The Best Home Workout - Exercise Routine - YouTube
    I commit to eating more fruit and veggies
    I commit to juicing or making smoothies daily
    I commit to taking my supplements
    I commit to drinking much more water on a daily basis
    I commit to being A/F for seven days (with my track record that's all I can realistically do right now)

Who's on board. I will post my progress daily and I hope you do too.
    Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
    ? Lao-Tzu

I'll do it with you Tip! I will post my goals after I get off the iPhone-- my Bday is end of May-- be nice to have a good start!

Comment

Welcome ATLThrash, let's kick this spring in the butt. Did the new work out today and ouch ouch ouch...
      Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

? Lao-Tzu

Comment

MY THIGHS ARE KILLING ME

Working it out and feeling the burn. Been doing the exercises and have to stop half-way which means I only get through the lower body work out part. These bat wings have to be worked on too. So I'll do what is recommended and do upper body one day and lower body the next.

Managed to skip the booze last night and plan on following through to reach my first goal of 7 days A/F.

Juicing lots and enjoying the good life.
        Tipplerette

? Lao-Tzu

Comment

Tip-- saw on general you are havi g a tough time. Please look at how awesome it is that you are exercising AT ALL-- I gained all this weight while pregnant 7 years ago and due to drinking and eating crap food after drinking never lost it. The fact that you continue to exercise is wonderful!

Comment

I have been sporadic but trying to keep up. Thanks for noticing. I have been at a crisis point lately emotionally and need to keep up the exercising for my sanity. Will try to keep it up.

Thanks again.
            Tipplerette

? Lao-Tzu

Comment

I also would like to give it a go
              i also have been through an emotional roller coaster
              Daughter-inlaw had a brain tumor removed on the both Jan and my youngest son had open heart surgery on the 8th feb
              I am completly drained and need to get back on to of things but am too tied

Comment

I am ready to get in shape.
                I will start slowly but I will commit to taking small steps in the right direction... every single day!
                Thanks for starting this thread Tip. It's just what I need to get me started!
                Sober since Sept. 24th 2012 This time 4 SURE!
                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-3162-30074.html Newbies Nest
                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html Tool Box
                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/what-plan-how-do-i-get-one-68554.html How to get a sobriety plan

Comment

Working...
                X