Gooood Morning MWO!! Friday Jan 26th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope everyone is off to a great start today and will be/has ended the workweek on a positive note.

Am headed off to a cycling class at lunch today. Should be taking the class easy as I am supposed to be racing on Sunday (hilly 10K time trial) but it will be a game-time decision as I've got some pain in my knee that I need to have evaluated.

Hope everyone who is exercising today (no matter what it is) gets all out of it all they were hoping for.
    Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Hello AA

You are an inspiration!!!

I wish you the best in the race as well as the goals here at MWO

Ciao!
    Control the Mind

Comment

Thanks Rocky, and your faith is an inspiration to me!!

Hope you have a great Friday.
      Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Hey ya'll!

Kinda clear & cold here, so having a slow morning on the puter so far, just catching up.

Good luck with the race on Sunday AA, hope the knee feels good for it.:thumbs:

How's it going for you Rocky?

Lisa, I do my "hot tub leg lifts", by supporting my weight with my arms. facing away from the bench. So my butt's just off of the seat, then pull both legs up to my chest then extrend them out straight, keeping them at the surface, then out to a straddle position, then back together, and down, without actually touching or resting my feet on the bottom of the pool. Then repeat. 100 x By the last 1 you feel it! The water kinda works against you, so do get a bit of work without noticing too much till later... Definately get a good sweat going too! My folk's tub is only @ about 100* so it's not too hot.
        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Saint Jude

Doing OK, getting ready to start this.

how is Oregon?
          Control the Mind

Comment

:goodjob: Rocky being here is a great start! Lots of support and good folks. Do you have the book yet? It's a good & quik read. This really is a wonderful program. It's given me my life back.

Oregon is beautiful today. Clear blue skies, gonna get off this puter & get outside with my Doggie. Have a great day!

:l Judie
            The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Sounds good Judie!!

I may try that tomorrow at my gym. My thighs are so sore from working out on Thur. That might loosen them up some.

Lisa

Comment

Working...
              X