Fat burning, thermogenics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know anything about oxypro elite?
    It's flying off the shelves here and everybody is talking about it at the gym.
    It's a thermogenic fat burner and supposed to give better results with your work outs and reduce appetite...

I've never had luck with any of those things as they usually make me jittery; but is anyone in the know??
    Day 1 again 11/5/19
    Goal 1: 7 days :heartbeat:
    Goal 2: 14 days :happy2:
    Goal 3: 21 days :happy2:
    11/27/19: messed up but back on track
    12/14/19: bad doozy but back on track

One day at a time.

Never heard of it yet but it sounds interesting to find out what it really is and how does it work.
    Everyone has a fair turn to be as great as he pleases.
    -Jeremy Collier

Comment

I'm not sure about those weight loss pills, powders and such. I did try this Slimquick stuff years ago and it did nothing. Most do contain some kind of stimulants to boost metabolism. Nothing works better than good ole fashioned diet and exercise. It does take discipline but so do most things in life.
      Living life to the fullest.

Comment

ditto MtMomma.

try paleo for 30 days. it will amaze you. nothing special to buy. just real food.
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

LOVE Paleo!!! I modified it but was devoted for 8 months. This lifestyle on top of cardio, strength training has completely changed my life. I did start incorporating some carbs because I started running but I still try to maintain.
          Living life to the fullest.

Comment

outstanding MntMomma! yes, fine tuning to our individual selves is the way to go.
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
            X