penmanship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

penmanship

I am currently titrated up to 100 mg of Topa/day. Has anyone noticed a problem with decresed ability in writing/penmanship also in conversing/putting sentences together at times, not always. This does not occur when I am drinking! I never write checks or carry on business conversations if I have had a drink. Thanks for your help in advance!

penmanship

Hi,

I am not on topa but I have heard many say they had the side effect of forgetting words and being tired but perhaps someone else who has been on it could be of more help. Hope it goes away soon!!!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

penmanship

Hello CW! How are you coming along with all of this? I remember when you first joined the board and we had brief conversations about night blindness and the effects of zinc. I was wondering how you are doing?? I hear the Topa causes drowsiness, and forgetfulness. So what you are feeling is quite common. Maybe it relaxes your muscles so your penmanship is a little too relaxed? I think maybe as your body gets use to the dosage, this will subside. If it doesn't I would see your doc again and see if maybe he can reduce it a bit for you.

Comment

penmanship

Yup....I'm currently in nursing school and after I go back & reread my notes from class I notice that the simplest of words are misspelled. And I'm even second guessing if I spelled misspelled correctly LOL!
        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

penmanship

Seabreez

My Dr wants me to go to 200mg/day. He says that anything lower than this will not work. I can't wait until the switch kicks in!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X