MMA/UFC Fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MMA/UFC Fans?

well, they did say all kinds of sports! I'm a big fan of the Ultimate fighting championship, pride fighting (Japan) King of the cage, Abu Dhabi submission fighting, Brazillian national BJJ "worlds" and anthing related to "reality" fighting.

hello...? anybody there. that's ok, I get that a lot with my wierd interests.
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

MMA/UFC Fans?

I LOVE UFC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
    James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

MMA/UFC Fans?

Ok, this will sound weird coming from a girl. I loved the OLD UFC before all the rules............... no, I am not violent, nor do I like blood and violence. I was simply amazed back in the day seeing men beat each other up that badly!! It was pretty horrific, but I couldn't help but watch.

Comment

MMA/UFC Fans?

I've been watching UFC for years...And i agree the older ones are better...well... more violent...It all got very technical..
        I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
        One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

MMA/UFC Fans?

interesting observation you guys (and gals ) the old ones really cemented the sport in our minds for sure. today the talent pool is really darn good and yes, sometimes so technical that if you aren't a practicioner yourself you'd probably scratch your head. I used to be a photographer for some of the fights in the early days and took my wife to one on a date before we were married....that didn't go over so well. oops! but I guess it all worked out happy to say.
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

MMA/UFC Fans?

Ok, who saw the UFC 67 tonight? comments? don't want to blow it for anyone that hasn't seen it yet.
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

MMA/UFC Fans?

Okay, you HAVE TO TELL ME WHO WON, I missed the fight, I dont have pay per view, i had to work early this morning, i am at work now actually, and i couldnt go out and see it. WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT was up with Lutter not making weight?????????????? (read that online last night before the fight)
              It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
              James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

MMA/UFC Fans?

Okay, I just went on UFC.com, holy crap....i apparently missed one heck of a night! I am hoping that one comes out in the video store! Looks like i missed a couple of good knockouts from the preliminary bouts, and i definitely would like to see the Silva/Lutter fight, They said the crowd was booing him really bad!!! OMG I won't say anymore cuz I don't want to spoil it, you know he got docked 10% of his pay for last night for not making weight...he must be having a bad day/.
                James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

MMA/UFC Fans?

yes Lutter blowing the weight was a real bummer, but still a great night of action. Eddie Sanchez had no business getting in the octagon with Mirko...he looked like a puppy that got tossed into a shark tank...eeeeeeek!
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

MMA/UFC Fans?

Pride fighting championship is on PPV tonight! I'm just going to see the results at mmafighting.com since I've spent a lot on PPV recently.
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

MMA/UFC Fans?

Just read in the paper some UFC fights are happening in Manchester England soon....Is it Micheal Bispin..? Is that his name?

Comment

MMA/UFC Fans?

yes Macks, you know him? he's really talented. never met him but have met Lee Murray and also one of the UK sambo trainers was a business partner for a short while here in the states. here's more info:
                        I've got to get well and get my sorry ass back on the matt soon. (I don't compete though...gotta preserve the good looks)

MMAFighting.com - UFC 70: Nations Collide

Mirko Cro Cop vs. Gabriel Gonzaga
                        Michael Bisping vs. Elvis Sinosic
                        Andrei Arlovski vs. Fabricio Werdum
                        Forrest Griffin vs. Lyoto Machida
                        nosce te ipsum
                        (Know Thyself)

Comment

MMA/UFC Fans?

No mate...Never met him....Wouldnt want to get on the wrong side of him either.

Comment

MMA/UFC Fans?

wow, UFC 68 was amazing. Randy is the MAN!!!! and at 43 years of age, what an inspiration.
                            nosce te ipsum
                            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                            X