Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Premiership

Your thoughts?
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

The Premiership

Hi Macks,

My inital thoughts are to support the forum in any way I can.

I do understand that not everyone has the means to contribute in the same way.

I think that those who can contribute, should. And those who can't, shouldn't.

:h :h :h :h

Comment

The Premiership

What is the premiership? Am I an idiot?
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

The Premiership

I was thinking the same thing Beaches! LOL! I read this thread when it was first posted, and I was confused... Any enlightenment would be appreciated.

Comment

The Premiership

ummmmm...HUH???
          It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
          James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

The Premiership

Macks...Premiership as in football???
            if so my only thoughts are... sod off man u...city and Liverpool an come on you blues ( Everton)!!!
            "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

The Premiership

Yes Sorry,

The Premiership is the highest league division in English football.

I was just wondering who supported who, and what they think of the state of the English game..
              What with huge takeover bids and the amount of players coming in from abroad...To the english national team suffering through home grown talent not getting weekly football due to this..

And Lou while Everton are a fine team..( Now they have Phil Nevill) I still think Manchester have it in the bag this year....Maybe even the treble ( again)

Comment

The Premiership

oops:blush:

I thought you meant the membership that RJ was talking about a couple of weeks ago that comes with special privileges if you subscribe:H
                :h :h :h :h

Comment

The Premiership

Hmmmm, we'll see Macks..there's always hope and you gotta stay true to your team!!
                  However i do think its disgusting the amount of money players get...especially as some of them are absolutely s**t and don't even play hard enough!! The transfer fees and such are just ridiculous...and for what?? kicking a ball around!! Don't get me wrong i love my football and i know some of it takes a lot of skill but still do they really deserve to be paid so much...especially when we put an England squad together who are always crap!!!
                  Now I'm rather fond of rugby union too and i think it is massively underrated...highly skillful game and a gentleman's game....no hooliganism...fans mix at the matches and drink beer. no trouble whatsoever...yet its not even half as popular as football..oh apart from when we won the world cup and suddenly everyone jumped on the rugby bandwagon!!!
                  Sorry for the rant...seems you touched a nerve macks!!! lol!!!!!
                  "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

The Premiership

Lou...I am very impressed...Like Lisa its refreshing for a woman to know what shes talking about when it comes to the beautiful game...And not just comment on how good their bum looks in shorts..

BTW...i completly agree with you....Apart from the rugby thing...Getting seven shades knocked out of you on a Sunday morning was never my cup of tea

Comment

The Premiership

Just realised how patronising that first bit sounds but honestly i didnt mean it like that.

Comment

The Premiership

Right then Macks - Chelsea: Discuss...

Comment

The Premiership

OOOOOOOO Touchy subject...Depends on whos toes i'll be treading on....Surley not yours Pebbles ????

Comment

The Premiership

Macks,

Having been in Oz for seven years I confess I'm out of touch with the Premiership (although do have fond memories of when it used to be the First Division... and then the Premier League for only one season!)

However... this transfer business ain't a new thing, is it? Seems to me the only thing that has really changed is the number of zeros...!!!

Gem x
                            Free since 26th February 2012

Comment

The Premiership

Macks, I used to go there when there really was a shed at the Shed End and Kerry Dixon was in his prime, blimey am I showing my age or what?

Nowadays I can't get enthused...am the same as Lou, just get really really really pissed off watching internationals when poncy talentless prima donnas play like my grandma and get paid zillions for it. I say sack them all and give someone who gives a sh*t a chance...there must be someone who can play in the country...or is it coach/manager's fault???

Comment

Working...
                              X