Belly button lint / fluff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK guys - surely we can have a discussion about THAT without these pesky ladies butting in!

Most of them do not appear to suffer from this affliction, and those who do wuold surely not admit to it!

Most guys seem to have a ready supply of this mysterious substance - Where does it come from, and why is it nearly always grey/blue in colour!

I think it comes from "inside"!

It is probably the body responding to cold weather by producing this wonderful insulation material.
    Always seems to appear more in winter when we wear our woolies!

Wot do you think?

Satori

(yes - I know - I'm strange!)
    "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Do you know why belly button fluff appears more in winter????

Because you are meant to knit yourself a nice warm jumper with it, and if you have enough left over you can knit a pair of mittens as well...

:alf: :yukko:
    A F F L..
    Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

I am at a loss as to why fluff appears in my navel on a regular basis. However as an avid fly fisherman I have found that my own personal brand of fluff is useful as a component of various fishing flies which I have created. These have been found tempting by trout and salmon all over the U.K.

If you collected enough, you could roll it into a log string and use it as a wick in ear wax candles. Heat and light from your bodies natural resources.

Comment

All you need to know....

BBC - h2g2 - Belly Button Fluff

Comment

Paul, that was GROSS, did you see that chaps collections of fluff.... THREE BOTTLES OF THE STUFF......Ugh
          A F F L..
          Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Hey Paul, once upon a time I was into tying fishing flies myself - but didn't catch too much on them - obviously I was using the wrong materials.

And - to think I spent a fortune on that Oh-so-special fur from the underbelly of a day old mongoose (harvested only on a tuesday under a full moon while wearing silk stockings and sussies)

(Ahh - that is why you said you prefer to dress like that! All is now clear!).

I could have been using belly button fluff all along - for free!

Irishlady - Sigh!

Ive just noticed you are in fact a LADY! (I have deduced this by examining your user name carefully for any of the subtle signs of ladyness)

It's OK, if you leave us to our own devices we won't speak about you ladies..........honest

You ladies are here so often I think we should make you all honorary MEN!
            Farting lessons anyone.........?

Satori
            "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Yawn!!!! Is the most scintillating conversation you men could come up with???!!!! Another reason women should rule the world..........
              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Lush,

You have now TOTALLY undermined my confidence and masculinity,

I am off to blub uncontrollably and make She Who Must Be Obeyed listen to me for four straight hours as I recount my "feelings" about this unprovoked attack.

BOO HOO :upset: :upset:

Satori

Comment

LMAO!!!!!! Satori, you fit right in. Now go enjoy a good cry!!!
                  I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!! :upset: :upset:

You SO dont understand me!!!!!

Satori

Comment

Hmmm yes intresting...Fluff of the belly button variety....First dicovered by Pontius the Greek in 1245 AD....It was beleived to be a form of witchcraft ( the production of belly button fluff ) and anybody found sniffing said fluff was tied to a tree and flogged to death with his own arms....Thank god times have changed eh?

Facinating topic Satori
                      I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                      One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

I don't have belly button fluff....not because I am a woman...but because I have an...(shield the eyes of any young children in the vicinity please, this is not pretty)..............

OUTY!!!!!!!!!! ERLAAAACCCKKKKERGGGHHHHHH!!!

Yup..the melon has a navel button like a maltezer........although it is a sort of deformed one...you know, like when they have been in a hot pocket for a while and sat on! VERY attractive

Comment

And why when you or one of the kids sticks his finger in your bellybutton......You need a wee.....In the intrests of science Melon does this action apply to people with outies?

Comment

Jabbing myself in my nether regions as I type...but nope...no urinary tract reaction....
                            Belly button incontinence????????? Sorry, this sounds like a Mackerel only peculiarity!!!!! hahahhaha

Comment

Distressed at you accusation i have conducted exsperiments on Lisa and 2 of the kids....All saying thanks for that now i need a wee...So in conclusion it appears people with outies are from Mars.

Comment

Working...
                              X