THE SECRET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE SECRET

:h I HAVE WRITTEN THIS ON ANOTHER THREAD AND I AM WRITING IT AGAIN BECAUSE I BELIEVE PEOPLE NEED TO BE MADE AWARE OF THIS AMAZING WAY THAT THEY CAN CHANGE THIER LIVES. IT'S SO SIMPLE AND IT REALLY WORKS. IT CHANGED MY LIFE FOR THE BETTER FINANCIALLY THATS FOR SURE. JUST GIVE IT A MINUTE OF YOUR TIME. SOME VERY INTELLEGENT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN LIVING THEIR LIVES THIS WAY AND HAVE RECIEVED ABUNDANCE LIKE YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE, JUST BY FOLOWING SIMPLE RULES. THEY HAVE ALREADY BEEN ON LARRY KING LIVE AND ARE MOVING ON.
    I JUST RECIEVED AN E-MAILTHAT THE PRODUCERS OF THE DVD WILL BE ON OPRAH ON THURSDAY FEBRUARY THE 8TH,WATCH IF YOU CAN OR FOR MORE INFO GO ON THIER WEBSITE Law of Attraction :: The Secret :: Official Web Site of The Secret Movie

THE SECRET

Thanks. Will spend more time on the site provided. I love this kind of stuff.

Comment

THE SECRET

Dear TLK,
      visualise turning your caps lock off. It may be wonderful but there's no need to shout.
      prez
      "faith can move mountains, but bring a shovel" - Unknown

Comment

THE SECRET

Sorry

i'll try not to scream too much

Comment

THE SECRET

I just got the DVD in the mail and have been using The Secret myself. I think it can be a great thing. Our minds are OH so powerful. We just have to use them. (our minds) Visualize the way we want to be, project a positive image of ourselves and be positive. Good things will come.
          Watch Oprah on the 8th- tonight. Go on the secret website.
          Check it out!
          Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
          "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

THE SECRET

So Glad

Narilly, I'm so glad to hear that someone else has watched the Secret. I watched Oprah and thought it was great. Now the message is really going to get out there. I hope it helps you in your life. Keep spreading the word! TLK

Comment

THE SECRET

TLK, I would love to hear more about your experience with this mindset. I watched Oprah today and I did order the DVD. I am really such a cynic and I find it so hard to believe that people I have loved "attracted" all of the negative things in their lives to die at such an early age, or that all of the bad/sad in the world was because someone did not "wish for it" bad enough. I am NOT trying to stir up controversy. Honest!!! In fact, I would love to get more reinforcement for trying to embrace it. I thought Oprah was really good and, in fact, got me very inspired to put into action what I keep thinking about and yet not making any action on. That is a good thing. I just wish I could get rid of the negative devil that lives in my head. I would love to know more of your experience with it, i.e., were you always somewhat of a positive person to begin with so this was an easy leap for you? Either which way, I find it interesting and I do agree with the basic principles behind it........and I thank you for introducing us to it, because I do not think I would have ever known about it if you would not have posted. So Thank You!!!!
              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

THE SECRET

thanks for posting tlk.the secret is awesome.the first time i encountered this type of thinking was many years ago and it was in a book a friend had given me.the book is "Think and grow rich" by Napoleon Hill.i never got around to putting it into action because drinking got in the way but i think it outlines all the steps to be very sucessful at whatever we want and that includes quitting alcohol.
                For Lush parts of the book deal with negativity and where it comes from,how it works and how to deal with it.i am at the point now where i will be putting lots more time into visualization and affirmations because i know this stuff works but you have to be persistent and determined.great book also great dvd of the secret.

Comment

THE SECRET

Great thanks Surfer I will check it out. I am very excited to get my DVD as well. Here is to a positive rest of 2007 for all of us!!!

Comment

THE SECRET

Lush, I am with you

I would love to believe "the Secret", but REALLY......please convince me.....I really, really would like to think there is an answer!! Love, My:thanks:

Comment

THE SECRET

Hiya, okay I'm sold, I have just ordered it and will post my thoughts when it arrives. Has anyone read Betty Shine 'Mind Magic'?

Lorna
                      Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

THE SECRET

No have not read the book. Is it one you recommend? Keep me posted on what you think of the DVD and I will do the same.

Comment

THE SECRET

spend spend spend

Dang another thing to pay for why not give it out for free!like this site. the secret sounds good though.
                          All the other sites on stopping to drink alcohol made you have to pay for them. that is what attracted to me to MWO.
                          Ez

Comment

THE SECRET

dang

Ok Ezra, what we can do is listen to others thoughts before we buy, me i am a sucker to anything new and anything I think will help me kick this hell of alcoholism, okay I do acknowledge I cant buy sobriety but anything that makes me positive is worth it and I know that is okay to say when you can afford to 'try things out' so I will share what i think of it as soon as I have watched it, if I think it is the usual crap then I will send it to you to see what you think! what do you think? Lorna x
                            Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

THE SECRET

I am with Ezra - I tend to be such a cynic. If I go to a web site that requires money before they share I always think it is just a gimmick. MWO is working for me - but if the secret is regarding visualizations - affirmations - I have obviously not bought the DVD- then I do know it works - but like anything else it requires time and commitment to make to have an effect. As I accumulate more AF days I find I am having more time and energy to give to things beside just staying AF - So maybe I will expand my efforts and work on some focussed visualization.

Thanks for the reminder.
                              Riv

Comment

Working...
                              X