The worst MOVIE ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The worst MOVIE ever

:H Couldn't help it, but we did touch on the topic of worst movie ever in an earlier thread.

Believe it or not, I did watch 'Jewel of the Nile' yesterday (remember 1985 - Michael Douglas/Kathleen Turner). I nearly puked!!! The KEYBOARD music in the background!!! The only thing funny in the movie was Danny de Vito with his New York-Italian Mafia accent.

Mamma Mia, last time I saw that movie, I was 14 years old!!! I watched it in the cinema with French/German subtitles ... Still can't see what was so funny!!! Maybe it was Billy Ocean's song 'When the Going gets Tough'
    Paddy
    Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

The worst MOVIE ever

1984 - gosh I was 12. I thought it was AWESOME back in the day!!! It was on TV the other day, and I was thinking I should watch it. I couldn't stand it!! It was way too 'low budget' for me. Turned the channel after about 20 minutes. I cannot stand Kathleen Turner's voice for some reason. And Michael Douglas he is such a slime bag - I have ALWAYS thought he was. Catherine Zeta Jones must be insane to be his wife.

Comment

The worst MOVIE ever

oops sorry 1985

Comment

The worst MOVIE ever

Point taken. Why did Zeta-Jones fall for HIM???!!! She must have had the flu! Bird flu! Or she was just acting out her role from 'Intolerable Cruelty' ha, ha
        Paddy

Comment

The worst MOVIE ever

Maybe she fell for his money?? Although I think she has enough?? Maybe for security??? But I don't believe that either! She is insane. He is soooo YUCK! I cannot stand even looking at him! Sorry, my opinion!!!

Comment

The worst MOVIE ever

When VCR's first became available, our local community centre organised a film night. This would be about 1979ish. It cost 10p to get in. They showed us two films. The first was called 'The Warriors'. That was quite good. It was about a gang that was blamed for killing the boss of another gang, and had to battle their way home.
            However, the second film was called 'The Living Dead from Manchester Morgue.' ((I thought it was a documentry about Man Utd. (Only kidding Macks)). A Zombie killfest that was advertised as the scariest thing you'll ever see. It was hilariously bad. I've never met anyone that admits to seeing it. Great memories...

Comment

The worst MOVIE ever

No, it's true, he's a real arrogant twit. And she's absolutely gorgeous. But then again, ... Actors ... Who can know them? I must say as far as male actors go, I like George Clooney, Pierce Brosnan and (not to forget!!) Sean Connery and Colin Firth. Ole Hugh Grant is not so bad either (remember Bridget Jones' diary).

Actresses, I would have to go for Keira Knightley (beauty-wise), Zeta-Jones (beauty + wits), J Lopez (b-side, yes I know, ... had many arguments with my g-friend over this ...), Meg Ryan (acting, albeit real life I'm a bit disappointed!) and Penelope Cruz (remember Captain Corelli's Mandoline?).
              Paddy

Comment

The worst MOVIE ever

Paul!!! Manchester Morgue!!! Did you have to bring up 'The Mummy Returns' with M. Thatcher??!!
                Paddy

Comment

The worst MOVIE ever

Meg Ryan is one of my all time favs! I just love her!

Comment

The worst MOVIE ever

George Clooney - don't like him anymore. I liked him in ER the early days. However I do respect him for not being verbally egotistacal. (sp).

Comment

The worst MOVIE ever

Meg Ryan is a blast. I did forget Australia's Hugh Jackman. Weren't they just perfect in when Kate met Leopold? Ok, now we're talking best movies ever.

So what's with Clooney then? Apart from getting his fingernails pulled out in Syriana?
                      Paddy

Comment

The worst MOVIE ever

Ok...now my back is up...how can you not love George clooney, my god he is a mighty fine specimen especially in dusk till dawn...with all those gorgeous tattoos...mind you i love all Tarantino movies...sorry got a bit carried away there lol!!!!
                        "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

The worst MOVIE ever

Yeah , but we we were with the worst movies ever. I walked out on NAKED GUN!!! Steve Martin is just too thick
                          Paddy

Comment

The worst MOVIE ever

Ok point taken....i absolutely hate...i think its called bionical man or something similar with robin williams in....it goes on for hours and hours and just gets so boring.....also the last lord of the rings film, whereas i loved all the others the last one just dragged out for far to long and was soooo predictable!!!!
                            "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

The worst MOVIE ever

Yeah, remember, the more parts there are to a movie. Beware, Hairy Pot Head (ha ha). It's like Back to the Future, or Mad Max (way back then). The more sequels, the more trash. I anyway believe that this whatever-her-name-is Rowlings has made so much money out of Harry, she should give it to charity!!! And her movie (which there will be, not doubt) be shunned!
                              Paddy

Comment

Working...
                              X