• Time
  • Show
Clear All

GUYS ONLY!!! CUTEST ACTRESS + WHY

Jennifer Lopez - I love big butts, and I cannot lie!:H
    Paddy
    Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

OK - if you think she has a big butt - then you are insane! She has a nice butt. Unlike all of these women models who have 'boy butts!"

Comment

Nice butt, nice butt, down boy, down boy:l
      Paddy

Comment

I think that Vanessa Paradis, the oh so lucky wife of J. Depp esq would be my cup of char if I was a man.
        Elfin face, and kooky dress sense, she seems like she would be a very interesting person to know.....

Actually, if I was a man...that is not who I would go for at all of course....why would I want interesting??
        I would probably be more attracted to someone like Angelina Jolie for the looks and the bod....although the woman always looks so darned miserable........I guess a downturned mouth isn't that negative a feature though when it's encased in lips like hers!!!!!!!

Comment

Sorry guys i know im intruding again....and no im not gay!!! but in my opinion i would say cameron diaz...she is just stunning...oh i forgot the reason why....she has the most amazing eyes and a smile to die for
          "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Sorry, but I have to say Vanessa Paradis is a cow. Partly because I'm from a francophone country and I had to listen to her songs when I was a kid of her age (puke ... remember the song: Jo le Taxi?!). Johnny Depp is just a DEPP (which means Moron in German, actually), or maybe he IS a luck b&%%ard, who knows ....

But for actresses, apart from ole JLO who's got a nice butt (which no one can deny), I do like (acting-wise and cute-wise) Rachel Weisz.
            Paddy

Comment

Yes, Melon, and Angelina Jolie's lips are GREAT. And how could she ever fall for a twit like Brat Twit (sorry Pitt)??!!
              Paddy

Comment

Did you know that fan revealed that he was actually J. Depp in 'once upon a time'???? I fear a huuuggeee wrestling match now between the Fan'moron' (how DARE you Padster!!!) and the Paddywhack...for insulting comments made about his dearly beloved and his own mental acuity!!!!

Get your leotard on Pad...you're in the blue corner!!!

Ok, then..what about Kate Winslett??? She has a nice bod, but she does seem to be losing it along the way unfortunately, as the Hollywood 'ideal weight' system permeates her little fizzog....shame,..... there's a scene in the film hideous kinky where she is in the altogether, and looks pretty much perfect....smooth and curvy....with Nunga nungas like the melon could only dream of!

Comment

Did you know that 'having a Brad' is cockney rhyming slang....work it out hahahaha

Comment

I like Nunga nungas. Talking of witch, ahhh, which, how abouuuuut .... Scarlett Johanssen?
                    Paddy

Comment

Cockney, yup, Barckley's Bank?
                      Paddy

Comment

Trouble and Strife?
                        Paddy

Comment

Dog and bone?
                          Paddy

Comment

skin and blister, apples and pears, boat race, brittney Spears, plates of meat

Comment

radio rental

Comment

Working...
                              X