Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KUDZU in AUSTRALIA

Hi all !

MWO Kudzu Rescue tabs are 300mg. Schedule says 1 x 150mg 3 times a day.
    Have only been able to obtain Kudzu Root locally.
    Does anyone know how many grams of Kudzu Root equals the 19% pueriarin 2% diadzen of the Kudzu Rescue tabs ?
    Many thanks for your help,
    IN ANTICIPATION :thanks:

KUDZU in AUSTRALIA

Hi Inanticipation -

Sorry - can't help - I opted to order the stuff through MWO. I ordered a whole lot in one go to minimise postage. It took about 10-14 days to get here; it was opened by Customs but there were no problems.

Comment

KUDZU in AUSTRALIA

KUDZU

Dear Tawnyfrog,

Thks for your comments.
      You didn't mention having to pay customs duty, so presume you didn't. That was my concern, and/or having it not allowed in by Quarantine.
      I'm muddling along with the Kudzu Root, Topa, Supps, CDs and have been AF for almost the 30 days, and am in the mindset to make moderation work - will make a plan and try to stick to it !
      Hope you are doing Ok.
      Have a good weekend.
      Cheers,
      IN ANTICIPATION

PS I loved your quote, by the way.

Quote: "A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." - WALTER WINCHELL [ Appropriate for MWO, I think ]

Comment

KUDZU in AUSTRALIA

Nope, you don't have to pay duty.
        AQIS opened my supps. Isn't it good to know that they really are trying to do the best they can with such woefully limited resources. I don't object at all to them opening my stuff. I ordered a few months supply as well to save postage. I went to lots of health shops here but no one heard of it, and wouldn't know what to ask for if I went to Chinatown or Cabramatta. Safest to get it from MWO

Comment

KUDZU in AUSTRALIA

I got it from my local health food shop... it was called Kuzu here though and at first glance I thought they'd sold me the wrong thing, as it is also used in cooking, I'm told. Bit of research on the net showed me that Kuzu is apparently just the Japanese name for Kudzu.

Gem
          Free since 26th February 2012

Comment

KUDZU in AUSTRALIA

kudzu help

Having read those posts i am totally confused. I too have been taking 500mg of kudzo root twice daily for several weeks. thought i noticed a bit of help in the reduction of craving but nothing major. Am I too, taking tthe wrong type??? can someone tell us the exact product we should be taking. wld be great to know I had the strongest form and the best weapon in defence...
            Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy

Comment

Working...
            X