Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLOATED BELLY

Hi everyone

34 days AF so far. I do feel much much better, but I'm not too happy with the weight issue.

I know I have been compensating alcohol with chocolate, so although I haven't lost anything, I haven't gained anything either. Food wise I am generally healthy eater. Initially when I joined MWO I said that I have gained a "Buddha belly" and had been mistaken for being pregnant.

However, I haven't lost it at all. I thought, some of the bloating would have gone, but it hasn't. Do you think I just need to be patient or is there anything I can do? My friend has said to me no amount of sit-ups will help as I need to shed the fat on top first. I'm doing a calorie controlled diet.

BLOATED BELLY

Hi Mandy,

Me too on the belly and weight issue. But whoa, let's first give ourselves credit again for achieving AF. I'll wager we will both achieve success with our body image if we give it a chance and be patient.

Capto

Comment

BLOATED BELLY

Hi Mandy and Capto,

I too have exactly the same problem with the budda belly...iv not put weight on anywhere else..i just have this huge tummy and i look pregnant, i have to say it is getting me down now as im doing all the right things...if anything im prob not eating enough and i go the gym every day and burn off at least 500 cals each time...i also go swimming and do callenetics classes, i guess i just have to be patient and hope it goes!
      "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Working...
      X