Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily- Friday, April 13

Morning Ab Fabbers

There's some French Roast and Decaf on the go and some mung bean sprouts on the side. Yeah, I know, its not cake but I've kind of overdone it and my whole house is full of sprouts now.

Are any of you following raw food diets? I don't want to go vegetarian but I'm sick of drinking supplements, so I want to incorporate healthy food and just allow myself one 'eat out' or take out meal per week. I thought I would lose more weight by now, I lost 5 pounds but now I'm back to 2 and this after 18 days of no drinking and eating super healthily. *sigh*

Anyway, I thought perhaps if everyone can add a 'good mood' food today. A healthy food, that you enjoy eating and that boosts your mood. Mine at the moment is sprouts and sprouted raw peanuts but feel free to be more indulgent in your choices.

Did you guys also start to crave more healthy food when you quit the alcohol? I mean its easier to not feel guilty about KFC with beer goggles on, isnt it?

I put in a quote for a huge job today so pleeease cross your fingers. This can make or break my finances for the next month.

Have an ab fab day.

:h:h:h

PS: If you see one of these crossing the road today, and its not your kittie, perhaps pull a sickie...

This one! This one! Post on this one! The other one is just an evil Friday the 13th clone that will steal your soul and offer you no coffee!

:welcome:

Comment

Dizzy you made me laugh, thx for the coffee ...

I promised I wasn't going to whine (or wine) anymore ... I just miss HOME, I miss my quiet lovely office and my little elves.

At least today I get to see my extended family in Romania.

Hugs to all, Damn the lack of wifi
      workaholic, shoeaholic and yes ... alcoholic

Comment

Ah Shue, you'll be home soon and everything will be back to normal.
        I don't know anything about Romania but I have an inkling people around there are superstitious?
        :l

Comment

Good morning all!

Dizzy, WOW I needed to bleach my eyes after reading about what you had to endure next to you!!! Talk about big fun in a small space. Geesh

Kas- I cracked up over you calling yourself Miss science panties! I myself feel like I'm taking an online course and frankly I like it!!!! I was always math and science challenged and I appreciate what you write about. Of course some of your plant words scare me....

Shue- enjoy seeing some family. I miss "home" too so I get what you're saying.

Happy Friday, the 13th and don't walk under any ladders.....
          AF since 2/22/2012

Comment

Goooood morning Faburnarians!, kaslo the awake checking in. Rediculous hour here. Thanks for the caf and the laff Diz. Shu i can totally understand missing work. Next time can you vacay on a beach in Thailand instead??

My fave healthy food is a big salad, i have to say. The more stuff in it the better.

Personally i could go for some tryptophane and a sleep mask right now. Will check in later at more civilized hour....

Crosspost Almost...thanks for the vote of conf.

Kaslo, PB
            Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

Oh dum di dum, its an hour before my interview, twiddlin my thumbs, trying to calm the head, deep breaths, oh wish me luck
              "When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it"

Comment

Sugar- go get em!!!! Knock their socks (nothing else)off!!!!!!!! Let this be a lucky 13th for you.
                AF since 2/22/2012

Comment

Good morning Abbers & Happy Friday the 13th!

Loving the French roast dizzy, thanks

shue, hope you get back homre real soon
                  I love going away but there truly is no place like home!!!

Kaslo, why up so early?

sugar, we are all with you in spirit friend - Good Luck!!!!

I have a crazy puppy energetically runningcircles around my house this morning :H
                  But she does sleep a solid 7+ hours overnight so I am not complaining!

Going to Curves then back here to pick up daughter & grandaughter. Think we'll go scout the Amish market today.
                  Wishing a great AF day all around!
                  Lav
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

GOOD LUCK SUGAR AND 3DOGNIGHT

:yougo: :yougo: :yougo: :yougo: :yougo:

Comment

Good morning, Abbers!
                      Dizzy, thanks for the coffee--will skip the mung thingies for now:H Not sure how healthy these are, but love dark chocolate dipped strawberries.
                      What the heck kind of cubicle is this where you work? And who are the sex-crazed co-workers? That is truly a first--never heard of it!
                      Wishing you big luck on the job bid today! And Sugar, wishing you the same! I have my interview at noon, and hope it works. Fingers crossed for all of us.
                      before my interview, meeting my AA sponsor for coffee. Mr tDN has to takem Bud for his chemo and will drop me off, and afterward, I'll walk over to the flower shop until 5:00. Then we will hopefully go to the gym. I have a cold coming on, but am dosing myself with lots of vitamins, etc.
                      Watched NH news last night until about 11:30 and again this a.m. when I got up at 6:15. Five officers shot, one killed in a drug related stand off here in NH near the coast. Nice town where nobody would have suspected something so horrible! Police chief getting ready for retirement NEXT WEEK shot and killed. 29 yr old shooter killed self and apparently a woman inside with him. Drugs. Where they lead people--just wrong.
                      Uni, it was good to know you are okay. Hope we see you back soon.
                      Anybody know where Sid is?
                      Lav, Matilda sleeps through the night ?! She is a gem!
                      Okay, be back later, and wishing everybody a womderful AF day.
                      TDN
                      "One day at a time."

Comment

Thanks and good luck to you too!

No peeps, this wasnt a work cubicle it was a fitting room cubicle. And a very low budget clothing store so I suppose thats where the crack heads hang out. I don't normally shop there but they're the only store where I can find 100% ribbed cotton ladies V-neck t-shirts. Odd, hey? I don't like synthetics but fitting room fornication aint fun either...

I made some energy bars: a cup of raw honey, a cup of unsweetened peanut butter, a cup of mixed seeds, and two cups oatmeal. You just heat the honey and butter mix everything, spread it and cut it into bars. Now I have to wait for it to cool and set in the fridge. Yum.

Comment

Morning FABbies!

It's gorgy out and I'm hustling to get done what needs to get done work wise so I can go work on that pathetic yard that's staring at me every morning!

Happy Friday, everyone!!
                          Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Ah lads thanks so much for the support, we are all rweally on this jorney together, mad how the little co-winky-dinks like us all jumpin throw the job loop today and how lots of people hear like cats and dogs and horses here(I'm no animal keeper, but I'm sure u won't kick me out of the gang for that

Anyhow, its done, an hour and a half of an interview, phew, thought the questions would not stop, I did my best so fingers knees and toes crossed after that, I'm lighting a virtual candle in my head for you Dizzy and TDN, my turn to cheer for you guys

Just thinking there how well we're all doing, honestly its great
                            "When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it"

Comment

You mean to tell me the cows in your avatar arent yours? ...
                              Happy to hear the interview went well.

Comment

Working...
                              X