300 mg topa and not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help, was on small topa and worked , cravings reduced , but at that time was also on revia, and wellbutrin, also was sick as hell, now,m no wellbutrin, and no naturopath stuff, and was small small dose 25 mg, now zoloft, 300mg topa, supplements, tapes i really need skip subliminal and sleep, anyway, was doing everything right and was working except i was really sick, thought it was topa , ended up being the wellbutrin and naturopathic stuff, was controlling my drinking though. on reviaq too, but now even at 300, no revia, still drinking a bottle and sometimes more of wine, craving full tilt, even exercising one hour sometimes two a day and gaining weight, did the stupid birth control shop depro deprveratoo, sooooooo , anyway,,,,,,,, waiting for the topa to kick in. also worried becaouse my doc , is moving back to saudia arabia, and my gp wont give me topa so weill have to use the stuff i bought over th4e internet which is red and sketpical if it is even topa. any thought or words of encouragement. thanks. also how can we order stuff supplements and tapes cds without orderering all of them

brunello, it sounds like your body has been/is on so many different things! I think being on something that doesn't make you sick 'consistently' can help you with your cravings. It sounds like you have been bouncing all over the place with the meds and maybe your body is confused? Can you maybe find a different doctor who will support you in your Topa? I know easier said than done. But it might be worth checking into. My sister was on the depro shot for birthcontrol, and that combined with her alcohol intake she gained weight and was at her heaviest. The shot is well known for weight gain. Keep posting here. I am not sure about the CD's etc...

Comment

thanks

have you been successful with the topa?????????????????

Comment

Brunello,
        When did you start the topa and the MWO program? Do you have the book that tells you how to titrate up? 200mg was a bit much for me, so I'm concerned about doing 300 along with the other meds..keep posting...

Comment

No, I haven't tried the Topa. I have heard some really wonderful things about it along with some negatives (just as in any drug). There is a whole section on this board dedicated to drug/supplement information. You may find it very helpful.

Comment

I wanted to say that the titrating process was really important for me..when I got to 150-175-200, then had to go back and forth between the three doses because that 25mg made such a difference in how I felt. Sometimes, less is more. You may be taking too much..maybe you should try reducing the dosage (25mg at a time for at least 4 days). It's very powerful and dosage sensitive, so it may take some time before you find the right amount. I was on the topa for a little over 3 months, and it worked great..I was more of a binge drinker though, and eventually am abstinent.

Regarding the CDs, it sounds like you might benefit from any kind of relaxation or meditation. If you are struggling with the MWO CDs, maybe just find some other CD you can listen to and take that little bit of time to relax your mind intentionally..it does sound like you've got a lot going on. I don't know if this is at all helpful, but I'm sending you hopeful (((vibes))))
            Di

Comment

300 mg topa very little effects

no the effects of the topa is not so bad. it is just not workring. i titrated up but did not have to go that far up. i went 100 a week because the effects were not that bad. i am just working that it wont work for me at all. has anyone been on it at this level and not had success that is what concerns me.

Comment

Working...
              X