Do You Believe in Guardian Angels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to the mall today with my daughter and we sat down to have lunch. This man grabs a chair at the table beside me. He immediately starts talking to me. And his topic of choice was alcohol abuse. I don't want to get into all of the details or anything, it was just a BIZARRE experience that left me feeling a sense of peace, comfort and resolve. He was even speaking of my husband, my child and so forth and he seemed to know my situation. He mentioned that I should never consider being with my ex again (and this is without my even telling him I was married or anything! The whole time I just sat there and listened and nodded my head) I have NEVER met or seen this man before. He did not say anything about himself having a problem or about AA or anything at all. At first I thought he was a Loon. But it was like he knew me. If I felt he was a crazy or a stalker, then I would of felt it in my gut. (I did see if he was following me when we departed - but he went out the door on the other end of the mall) I don't look like I have abused alcohol and I definitely did not smell of it.... Am I insane to think this was a GA or maybe it was Devine Intervention? Or should I phone 911 and ask for a straight jacket?? It was all so sureal! I am tripped out. Probably insane. Who knows. EEESH!

Ok - just read my post again. I am phoning 911 LOL! Oh well, whatever it was it had a good impact on me. And I guess it is all that matters. Good grief!

Comment

LOL Fan! I must be insane. But hey, newly sober so I could believe anything at this point!

Comment

LOL Accountable!!! No you are not nuts but that is a very interesting experience to say the least.....and yes, it was Fan, and honey you were on Candid Camera!!!

Who knows? It very well could have been a "reinforcement" put in your path to keep you on the road you are going down...........
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

OK, you guys..... LMAO! It WAS weird, I swear! God, maybe Fan is right. Maybe I should say a little extra prayer tonight - for my sanity!!!

Comment

Oh and I need to post this last post before I retire to insane land or whatever it is... as I am stuck on post 666 at the moment. (GOOD LORD!) Anyway, hope there are lots of new threads here tonight and this one ends up on the next page or something! I am having a good chuckle - thanks Fan and of course you - Lush!

Comment

AFM, you are such an inspiration to me and you have me LMAO!!! Please post the number to the mental hospital you will be staying for the next couple of weeks, okay? (kidding!! No one please take offense. It is a joke).........

Comment

LOL Lush - you are hysterical! (the number is ...... just kidding!)

Comment

Fan, my daughter was eating a french fry dipped in a vat of ketchup - she didn't have much to say about anything! LOL! She probably thought he was a Loon. I was wondering what she was babbling about all the way home with that concerned look on her face? Just kidding.

But yes, I will keep what you said in the back of my mind.

Comment

You guys make me smile!

I think I would write about that in my journal..

I truely believe that we are not in this life alone.

:h Nancy
                    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

I think it was Fan and he has your home number. Do not answer your phone tonight please.........

Comment

LMAO!

Comment

I am literally laughing so hard that I am crying now!

Comment

I just reread what you said about "Peace. comfort and resolve".........
                            Yes........I think you had a "God stop" moment. I had one while my son was in Iraq.....
                            Hummmmmmmm....
                            "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Sorry Nancy, I didn't read your posts until now. I honestly don't know what to think about it. It was really all to surreal! No lie!

Comment

Working...
                              X