Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Saturday April 21

Good morning peeps,

I woke up nice and early, made you coffee and pancakes. Read your posts very quickly ? so many good things and good thoughts to get the weekend started!!!!

I am in the office today ? have to finish a complicated report so no time for chatting.

Mo3 ? yesterday I missed your party, big Congratulations !!!! You are truly inspirational and a wonderful support. I read some of your older posts too, bit of hero worship here. Thank you. You were in my mind when I declined going to a birthday party tonight ? I am bound to be tired by the end of the day, business trip looming next week so I don?t want to be taking chances.

Have a wonderful weekend, Fabbies!
    workaholic, shoeaholic and yes ... alcoholic

Hi Shue and all to follow
    Thanks for the pancakes!
    Haven't posted on AF daily for a couple of days but I have been reading, and I have posted on other threads.
    All ok here, now on day 58. Nothing interesting to report but thought I'd better check in!
    See you later. Have a good AF day/ weekend all.

Comment

Morning all

For a moment there I thought Sausage opened and made us all eggs and sausage for brekkie. But pancakes - yummie Shue, thanks!

Sausage
      - almost on day six oh - yowzer!

I'm starting up a blog to encourage people to go back a step and to source home-made food instead of eating plastic supermarket food. A lot of its vegetarian but I'm by no means veggie or fanatical. The prefab sprout logo is for my sprouts business. I found that ever since I start the Topa I'm slightly hyper and ever since I stopped drinking I have so much more time so I'm spending it by connecting with people here and by improving my nutrition as well as informing others about the value of good nutrition. Whaddayathink?

The blog one is more child like as its more personal and just for rambling on. The sprout one is more serious as this will be printed on cotton tags which will be connected to hessian strings that will be tied to the hemp drawstring bags I'm making for people to make their sprouts in.

Well as I'm posting pics and we have our fair share of doggies here, I found a pic of my kittie Maxamaui of when he was a wee one:

He now weighs 6 kilos (but is not fat) and has even killed a rabbit his own size but he still melts in my arms and pays daily 'cuddle tax'

Have a super duper AF day people. And one thing is indeed sure...

XOX

Comment

Ahoy there Shue, Sausage, Dizzy, and Fabber's near and not so far,

Sounds great Dizzy, and a growth industry to be sure.

A beautiful autumnal saturday here, 26c and blue sky's, but the evenings are getting a little fresher.

Wishing everyone a safe, sober, and magical weekend, and positive thoughts and peace to anybody doing it tough. Hang in there.

G-bloke.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Good morning Shue, Sausage, Dizzy, Guitar and the rest of you to visit,

It's still pitch black out here. I started this habit of getting up very early when DD was little. I've always liked to enjoy my coffee in the quiet. It seems like people are early early birds or night owls. I think my night owl days ended in my mid 20's.

Dizzy, cute kitty and great graphics. Blogging should be great for your creativity and new found energy.

Shue- aren't you glad you aren't hung over when you have an important project to work on?

Det and Papmom-
          The "turbulence" references were from a thread the other day. I mentioned that I didn't love flying like I used to and that turbulence made me squeeze my butt cheeks. Green kindly offered to mention the word so I could have a creative way to exercise. Please feel free to join in for a rock hard booty!

Sausage- way to keep on keepin on. You're almost to the big 6 0.

Speaking of that, today is day 60 for Blonde and me. I am so thankful for this thread and MWO.
          Wine- (and all other alcohol for that matter)
          Don't want it, don't miss it, don't need it!!!!
          AF since 2/22/2012

Comment

Congratulations Almost famous and Blonde on 60 days!

This is a huge achievement. Bravo and keep it going!

Jogging backwards will tone yer buttocks.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Thanks Guitar-

Alrighty then, heading backwards into my future!!!!!
              AF since 2/22/2012

Comment

YAY!!! 60 Days for Almost and Me! That's call for celebration! Hope you all have a super weekend! So glad to have you all in my life!
                Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
                :h

Comment

Almost and Blonde
                  Huge congratulations on your 60 days - you continue to inspire me and motivate me to keep going, I am a few steps behind on the journey on day 58!

Comment

Congratulations Almost and Blonde - you guys rock!

:disco:

Comment

Good morning, Abbers!
                      Almost and Blondie--:goodjobn your 60 days!! Great achievement! All kinds of milestones here this week!
                      Greenie, the doc I spoke with on Monday told me I should have no problem taking 10 mg of Paxil every other day, and I am doing that, but do feel "off." Will see if there is any way I can cut the halfs into halfs and do that. And not sure if that is related to my aching joints and sore feet. Spoke with the "foot" guy at the gym yesterday and am making an appt to see him for orthotics. Shoulda done it long before this, I know. I am seriously wondering if these can all be related to PAWS? Need to read all that info over again.
                      Mr TDN forgot that he signed up for spring clean up to pick up all the litter and debris off our road today! It's about a mile and a half long, so need to get out there soon. And going to shop to check it out today, too. Good news is that a woman who worked at the shop the past few years is a teacher and coming back this season. Since it's school vacation week, she is coming on Monday to help clean, etc. It will be nice to have somebody who knows the layout, etc.
                      Good friend sup for the weekend and we had plans to do some yard sales, but it seems it is a bit early for them, and we are supposed to get showers today. So we'll play it by ear.
                      Sunni--so happy for the training things for you!!! Bet the boys are happy, too
                      Marshy, good to see you back!! Your upcoming trip sounds like a lot of fun.
                      Pap3, hope you are feeling better. You have been sick a lot this year. Have you tried Astragulus? I used to take that as an immune booster.
                      Everybody else, have a terrific AF day!
                      TDN
                      "One day at a time."

Comment

Good Morning Abbernuts and Happy Saturday!

Quick Hello... on my way to Peanut town shortly Have a fabulous day, everyone.. and Almost & Blondie... Congratulations on 60 days!!! You girls are doing it!

Zoom zoom...
                        Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Morning all! 2 pages by 8am-wow!! Feeling a tad more energetic today but the cough is worse. Hope that means the virus is making its way out of my body!!

Sunni-have a good time in Peanut Town!! Wonderful news about the Trainer coming to town!

Shue-great job on turning down the party tonite! There is nothing more important, no matter how much time you have under your AF belt, than protecting your sobriety. Esp when you know you will be experiencing a number or triggers. :goodjob:

Sausage-glad to see you checking in!

Almost and Blonde- CONGRATS ON 60 DAYS!! I would like to share my 60 day chip with you that I got 2 years ago. I'm not an AA person but I did go to one meeting on that anni because my agility class got cancelled that nite and I felt like doing something special to celebrate. It was an all women's group and I really liked it but because of agility and then later work, I never got to go again.

Dizzy-I LOVE the logo for your sprout business! Very creative! And your blog will be very entertaining I'm sure. Be sure to give us the link when its up and running. My blog I'm afraid has lain dormant for many months. I just can't find the time or topics to add to it. Super cute kitty!!

TDN-yes, please be very careful about coming off the Paxil. But it will be interesting to see if it helps the achiness. What about going gluten free for a bit as an experiment? I'm very excited for you about the new job. Adventures in retail together!!

Hey Mr. G-glad to see you! You just celebrated 30 days am I correct? Keep up the great work!!

Well it's almost 9 and I've got a ton of work to do before company comes so off I go!!
                          New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Good Saturday morning Abbers!

CONGRATS to the 60 AF days Twins Blondie & Almost :yay:

I have a growing list of things to do today because tomorrow looks like a serious washout weather wise. But we do need the rain so I won't complain

Greetings to everyone & wishes for a fantastic AF Saturday!
                            Lav
                            AF since 03/26/09
                            NF since 05/19/09
                            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Good Morning All,

Busy, Busy bees here today.

Shue...kudos for bypassing the birthday party. You won't have to do that forever but in the early stages, at least for me, it was so important.

Dizzy, Love your logos. Wow, you have taken off like a rocket ship since you quit.

Lav, lots of rain coming our way too. This year, I am determined to start a veggie garden so I am going to get a start on it today instead of tomorrow.

Happy you checked in Marshy. Life sounds good for you and GF.

Sunni, I read your post yesterday about the trainer. I have a dear friend who is a serious horsewoman and she travels all over the place to work with certain trainers so I can understand your excitement.

Papmom. Feel better girl. That is all! You are an inspiration. Despite setbacks, you keep moving forward.

TDN. What's happening with your health?

Sausage. 58 days is awesome.

And congrats to Almost and Blondie for 60 days. I started a separate celebration for them so stop by and give them a big high five.

Turnagain, So impressed with how you are doing and thanks for your warm comments yesterday.

Always good to have Mr. G here.

Greenie is probably at the river on a fine day like today.

M3
                              AF Since April 20, 2008
                              4 Years!!!
                              :lilheart:

Comment

Working...
                              X