• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love day!

:h From my heart to yours today!
    Nancy

Today's Prayer

February 14, 2007

Father, Though I may speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and do not have love, I am like clanging brass or a thinkling cymbal. And whatever gift I have and if I have enough faith that I could move mountains, if I do not have love, I am nothing. And if I were to give all my goods to feed the poor, or give my body to be martyred, if I do not have love, it would be meaningless. Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy nor is it prideful nor conceited nor selfish. Love is not easily provoked nor does it think evil. It does not rejoice in iniquity, but in the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love does not fail. My loving Father, I love You because You first loved me and Your love does not fail. I love You because of Who You are. I love You because of all You have done and all You continue to do for me and my loved ones. I pray that I will always have love for others and show that love in meaningful ways. I pray that I will be patient and understanding. I pray that I will never think of myself as an better than another person, for we are all made in Your image. I pray that Your love will move through me and touch the lives of those around me. I thank You this day for Your many gifts of love...especially for the greatest gift of all, my Savior Jesus Christ, in whose name I come to You. Amen. (Adapted in part from 1 Corinthians 13.)
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Love day!

Yes...Lord... Help me be patient with people that are driving me crazy!!!!

Thanks Southernbelle!!
    Control the Mind

Comment

Love day!

Sorry its so stressful right now...Rocky.

Nancy
      "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Working...
      X