Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Saturday May 12th

Good morning, peeps,

I have coffee on the terrace for you, next to all the gear I picked up for planting my own pots for the very first time.

Got the green bug from Lav, Kas, Sunny and Dizzy.

Wish me luck .

Have a fantastic weekend, sending you some sun.
    workaholic, shoeaholic and yes ... alcoholic

Hi Shue and all to come
    Thanks for the coffee - and the sun, it's great weather here.
    Going to play tennis with the kids this pm - have hired a court for an hour.
    Have a great AF day everyone.
    Sausage x
    Day 79

Comment

Hey Kas, Just want to chime in a tad late and say I'm glad you had a fabulous birthday yesterday!! You are indeed very special to us and to the Universe! My excuse for not writing last nite? My dog ate my post! Not quite literally but I had a wonderful long post written about 11pm-got up to break up an argument, when I came back LM had deleted the post and messed up my internet connection!! I kid you not! So, just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you on your very special day and to also tell you that I feel a special connection with you as every time I read your posts, I feel that much closer to my Aunt who live in your area this time of year. Also, one of the pics you posted brought back wonderful memories of my trip to the region in 1997. I could have taken that pic!!

Keep the good times rolling today my dear! Enjoy the power tools!!

Off to my demo (1.5 hrs away) so won't have time to read todays thread until tonite.

Turn and LVT-Pedis Rock!! that is all!
      New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Happy Saturday, Fabbies... hope you are all well and happy today.

Off to load up horses and learn stuff at the clinic
        Pmom... "My dog deleted my post!?" I mean.. REALLY? :H:H
        Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Good morning Abbers!

Another sunny day on the way today so I guess I'll be outside pulling more weeds & increasing the contact dermatitis on my arms. That's the only thing I don't like about gardening

Thanks for the coffee shue.
          Have fun on the tennis court Sausage.
          Papmom, Matilda has danced on my laptop a few times - I know what you mean Have a great day!

Sunni, wishing yuo a wonderful horsey day!

I'll be back later.
          Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Thanks to everyone for the warm BD wishes yesterday...Pap, thank you dear. Very unique....my dog ate my post. I will have to remeber tthat one.

Evryone have a BIG day as the birders say! (thats when you start early end very late and see a whole bunch of spp you dont often see and a few youve never seen)

Love to all

Kas
            Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

Alas, I too have suffered from my pugs causing my posts to go POOF! Woof!

I am having a BIG (as NOT in bird) day...cardio...Costco...clean...pump iron...clean more and potluck here....

I wouldn't be pulling this off if I was waking up with a hangover....nope. AF life makes a FULL life possible.

Speaking of full of it....tomorrow...I conquer the dog poop in the yard!

Welcome back, Mum! And Welcome to all our newun's here in FABland

Hugs to all and wishing you goodness as you go about your lives today....
              Sober for the Revolution!
              AF & NF July 23, 2011

Comment

All that running & playing in the yard makes a girl pretty tired. Matilda barely made it in the door before she fell asleep with her stuffed animals

Turn, if I attempted to pick up all the dog poop around here I would feel obliged to return it to the owners of ALL the dogs around here.......they all seem like to use my yard :H
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Happy Saturday ABerooooos!

so nice to be in freedomland and out of the peoples republic of kalifornia. such a beautiful state and so sad what they have done to it.

Matilda has the right idea.

AF weekends are da bomb!

be well everyone
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

Howdee wonderful abbers,

The sun is just comming up this side of the world to start another beaut day. I think we are going to get rain today, yah!!!

AF weekends rock, AF life rocks

Lav - Matilda is such a cutey, I love the way she sleeps with her soft toys. I have spent 2 hrs yesterday pulling weeks from my paddocks, so I sympahise. I only have about another acre to do :upset: I need self-weeding weeds LOL

Turn - I am exhaused just listening to your excerise plans

Sunny - enjoy the clinic, I hope the boys are on their best behaviour

Pap - 'my dog ate my post' LMAO :H that is funny

Sausage, Shue, Kas, Det and all to follow, a big hello

One thing is for SURE...

Comment

Evening Fabbers! I'm about to join Matilda in dream land, only my stuffed animals breathe! :H

Wonderful day at the demo even if it was 1.5 hours away and I had to leave at 8am. I truly enjoyed the atmosphere (hybrid of garden center and pet supplies)-we were set up outside under a huge roof so there was nice shade. The day was gorgeous, the birds were singing and everyone was in such a good mood buying gorgeous plants and soil and mulch plus pet food etc. The girl I was with was wonderful-totally down to earth with a style much more suited to mine than last weeks trainer. I'm with her next week as well and I'll be doing all the set up and it will be my demo. The store was pretty cool inside as well as outside and I managed to spend quite a bit of $$ after my shift was over AND the fish in my pond were identified!! They are called Comets and they are feeder goldfish!! Oh my!! Well, my little darlings won't be feeding anyone and now I know where to go if I want more! I also found out they are very hardy (good to have that confirmed) and they eat mosquito larvae laid on the surface of the water. Good fish to have I guess!

Det-very glad you're home safe and sound!

Turn-yes, AF anyday rocks!! Look how full our lives are now! 2 years ago I would have gotten home at from the demo at 4:30 after stopping at the packie and by 5:30 would have been through almost a large bottle of wine. Needless to say, the yard would not have gotten pooper scooped, the swing wouldn't have gotten it's canopy put on for the summer, the pond wouldn't have gotten it's algae buster treatment, the bird feeder wouldn't have gotten filled or the bird bath cleaned and I wouldn't have made almost homemade pizza for dinner. Instead I had a very nice mocktail of pomegranite/lemonade with orange/vanilla seltzer. Could be by new fav drink!!

Sunni-hope you had a great time "horsing around" at your workshop!

M2-did you get your rain? If not, I'll send you what we're getting ONCE AGAIN next week!

OK, time to wind down and try to get more than 5 hours of shuteye!!

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Made It!

I thought my post went through earlier, but I guess it didn't. Had a good day up till i knew i was going out with friends to one of my fav spots for drinks and dinner. I told my husband in the car that i was grumpy that I couldn't drink. He said you can drink. I said no I can't. I'll drink too much and I will just need to get used to it! When we got to the restaurant I asked him to order a club soda w limes. Everyone thought i was having a nice, stiff cocktail. I watched as they all had amazing red wine ;-(( so proud of myself! I will not be hungover tomorrow and i am grateful for the decision i made. I almost gave in!!!!
                        Goodnight friends!

Comment

Stressed, that's the way to do it! fabuloso!

Papmom, glad you had a fun pet-filled day. someday I'll get a little pocket dog.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                          nosce te ipsum
                          (Know Thyself)

Comment

So glad to hear about your gardening endeavours, Shue!

Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers, I hope your families spoil you rotten. I have to go and make lots of foodies and treats for mine but I'll be back later with an update on today's thread.

:h:h:h

Comment

Happy Mothers Day to all the human moms, furmoms, stand in moms, and surrogate moms on the daily abs! May it be a beautiful day and may you feel appreciated and loved!!

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Working...
                              X