Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily ~ Sunday 5/20

Holy shit, am I to make coffee?

Fine then. French press with oh-la-la special roast, a special minature rosebud chinese tea, A perked blue mountain de-caf, raw cream, and local organic honey. ta da! Cold pizza if you want any.

Congrats to mum -o-2 and TDN for their milestones! Way to go!

Congrats to everyone else for hanging in there AF during the trials and tribulations related to emotions, finances, employment, health and family issues. And cheezy hotels.

I'm just cruzin' along my merry way, tossing onion peels here and there. Not much new, just navigating and exploring life.

Off to the firepit for coffee and sunday paper! Yum!

One things for sure!

EDIT: I didn NOT read while I was on vacatin - HUGE CONGRATULATIONS ON 2 YEARS P3!!! AWESOME!!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

AF Daily ~ Sunday 5/20

Hi, Greenie--and all to come!
    Yup, Greenie, you beat me to it, so coffee is up to you now, and hope you can live up to Shue's standards! Good to see you here!

I was up by 6:00, but at least got to sleep at 10:00 last night, as I was completely exhausted! Worked nine hours, but had some good business and it was fun to have a friend working with me for the afternoon. Today I have to go in from 3:00 until 5:00, unless I get a call earlier. We are going to a local place to get our annuals to plant later on. I will try to post some pics of the azaleas and such that have been blooming for a bit. Cannot wait for the peonies--my favorites--and roses to start blossoming. Peonies look rady to burst! Our variety of lilacs--purple and white--come out much later than any others, and should be starting in a few weeks. It's so nice to be able to fully appreciate the beauty of all this because I am not drinking!!

Sugar, sounds like you are handling the tough spots really well. Your attitude is so good!

Lav, hope you have recovered from the grand kid's energetic visit:H Don't imagine you need to go to Curves when he is around!!

Pap3, I can see the rep showing up to the wrong store! I actually did that once myself, mixing up two dates, but luckily it worked out fine. But I had heard that some of these reps--well, let's just say that they can be "unprofessional." We older folks seem to be a lot better in that department. LOL! Great that you got your trailer hitch on! Maybe we'll see you up here soon.

My friend (who is working with me at the store) showed me some pics on her phone yesterday. She'd been at one of our (two) local markets and Romney was there buying his groceries. We have seen him many times in the past, but this is the first sighting this year! We may have to get used to all the paparazzi, secret service, etc!!

Okay--wishing everybody a wonderful AF day before heading out for a walk!

TDN
    "One day at a time."

Comment

AF Daily ~ Sunday 5/20

Good morning Abbers,

So nice to see you greenie!
      So what else has be going on besides onion peeling?

TDN, Matilda got me up at 6:45.....I was hoping for another hour or so of sleep but that didn't happen. Granny needs a vacation :H

I guess I'll be outside as much as possible today, sounds like a damp week is on the way.
      Wishing everyone a wonderful AF Sunday.

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

AF Daily ~ Sunday 5/20

Congrats AGAIN to all the milestone folks here. I had a 15 month one recently, and I completely forgot about it, which is a first and a sign of life returning to normal, I guess.

Ah Greenster, glad to see you here. How ya bean? I have missed you. Also missing in action: Sydney. Is she lurking...Hello, Hello?

TDN....check out the Romney red setter in dog crate on the station wagon roof story.

Lav. 645 IS bad on a Sunday. If you wanna sleep. And who woulding. Granny needs a hol alright. I wanna go to some tropical garden some where.

Speaking of dogs, there is a poor dog in the 'hood here who starts crying piteously about 4:30 to 5 AM here, just after first light, and the owners are as deaf as door nails, i guess because this dog cries and yelps until about 8 or so when he/she is let in, I am assuming. Its like clockwork, and I can hear the dog plain as day really quite loud....as a result, I am up early (except I dont really mind, just kind of worry about the poor dog). Ideas, anyone? I dont know the owners names at all.

Hi to all the rest of you lot in AF land. I have to work today, sucks doesnt it?

K
        Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

AF Daily ~ Sunday 5/20

Hidy Ho ABeroooooos near and far!

Greeneyes, great to see you! tell us of your adventures

ThreeDog and Lavande always a pleasure

Kas, mega hooray on 15 months! I have to work this afternoon myself. so backed up on paperwork. you'd think working 80 hours this week on the road I'd be caught up but it's the opposite. egad! and I have to pack up Monday and shove off again.

I got some sleep finally so I'm going to get in a hike this morning in the mountains (my version of going to church)

Did anyone catch the Dr Oz interview on Piers Morgans show? I was so impressed with Dr Oz. he encouraged the viewers to STOP buying low fat and non fat foods including milk, yogurt etc etc because they are artificially processed and far removed from their natural state. wow! that actually appeared on mainstream media? there's hope for us after all.

hiking boots here I come....

be well peeps
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

AF Daily ~ Sunday 5/20

Wow--where is everybody????
            Kas, I've known about the Romney dog thing for a long time. I can't even imagine anything like that. It has come back to bite him in the butt, so to speak!
            Got lots of pots and hanging baskets today, and Mr TDN will be planting geraniums tomorrow. Will try to post some pics. Can anybody send me the link to photobucket?
            Good sober night, all. Hope to see more of you here tomorrow!
            TDN
            "One day at a time."

Comment

AF Daily ~ Sunday 5/20

TDN,

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

You have to open an account if you don't already have one - still free

Not exactly looking forward to rain most of the week but it is supposed to be nice for next weekend.
              I am finally sitting down & doing absolutely nothing - it's not bad for a change :H

Have a great night everyone!
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
              X