Bring on the spring!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring on the spring!!

:flower: Well I've been seeing daffodils popping up, got buds on my rose bushes & along one of my favorite trails down to the beach, there's buds on the azalea & huckleberry bushes...

Last night I had a great kayaking dream.:h I was even able to fly for part of the dream, it was very vivid!
    I'm so ready to get back on the river!! I can almost taste it...
    These darn winter blues, just take too long.

Thankfully the barometer is pointing up! Maybe some sunshine later today.
    But I guess between now & then.. I'll go get on the stairmaster for a bit, maybe xx ski the living room, while I watch the travel channel!

Hope everybody has a great weekend! It's my Monday... but I need to work anyway. But not till later...
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Bring on the spring!!

Jude,

I have had dreams where i am flying through the air it is so cool.
    Control the Mind

Comment

Bring on the spring!!

Ah JUde,
      I'm starting to gear up for autumn.

Comment

Bring on the spring!!

Rags, what is it like to celebrate Christmas in summer?? I have always wondered. And also, do the children there have different stories than ours in the colder climates? Like stories with snow and all that good stuff? Please don't think I am being a twit - I really have always wanted to know.

Addendum: St. Jude - I was just outside looking at my own garden. I was absolutely shocked to see the flowers starting to pop out!! This puts me in such a great mood. Spring - gotta love it!!!! Time to hit the nurseries for some more plants and flowers!!!

Comment

Working...
        X