AF Daily - Tuesday May 29th - REALLY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm....I can't believe that a west coaster is actually starting this thread! Shue has spoiled us from her corner of the planet. I am heading downstairs to scrounge around for beans for you coffee aficionados. I do have a nice French Roast Decaf...that's my speed...but I usually don't make it until after I get back from my morning spin on the bike.

We have a beautiful trail system here. It just really sets up my day to get out and zip up the coast of the inlet and hit a small hill or two. The a.m. is nice because the trail isn't as crowded with dawdling families and casual strollers. Only us crazies are out before 7 am.

Let's make this a really great rest-of-the-week, shall we FABbies? What is past is past and only useful if it can give us some form of inspiration for living our lives now.

Okay...time to let it spin....

xxxx
    Sober for the Revolution!
    AF & NF July 23, 2011

Turn I was just getting ready to start today's thread! Guess what coffee I drink? Kaladi Brothers! Is that somewhat popular in Alaska?

Comment

Good morning Abbers!

I wanted to start the thread this morning but ran out of time........
      my pre-7am guests arrived early
      Enjoying my Melitta European Roast Extra Dark coffee today

I am up to my eyeballs & involved in intensive potty training of 2 of the 3 picture below :H :H

AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

How about Matilda Lav? Is she potty trained? :H It looks like you are going to have a busy day ahead!

Comment

Fly - the Kaladi Bros are the coffee kings here! My decaf is a Kaladi roast. You must be out west to get your hands on the K! Yum.

Lav...your guests are sure cute - and Matilda is getting so big so quickly!!!

Okay...really...I'm off to ride.
          Sober for the Revolution!
          AF & NF July 23, 2011

Comment

Turn we order Kaladi Bros. online and they ship within a day. Super fast. We order about 20 bags at a time and keep the beans in our freezer. It's fab! :h

Comment

Nap time for some

Matilda & EB are on the potty training schedule. The youngest, Will is not ready yet. He's learning to walk right now & that takes up all his brain space :H

While YB was stil in residence he used to order Community coffee from New Orleans....pretty good as I remember. Maybe I'll give the Kataldi Bros. a try (cofee that is :H )
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Good morning all,

Quick check in from me. I'm knee- deep in boxes. Good times!

Turn- thanks for the java. I'm over caffeinated today so the decaf hit the spot.

Lav- sooooo cute! You've got your hands full.

Fly- I'm going to have to check out Kaladi Brothers. I wonder if they make k-Cups.

Adios amigos!
                AF since 2/22/2012

Comment

V quick check in, it has been a long difficult day.
                  No time to read / write much but wanted to stay accountable

Day 96 x

Comment

Hi guys,

Past midnight here, hit 2 cities already and I am beat but happy. My East cost team are awesome, no one is drinking either ... Very lucky here.

Turn, thx for the coffee but it is actually tea time for me ... Nice selection in the hotel room.

Fly, big belated congrats for making the top 100. I really wish those headaches could give you a break.

Sleep tight
                    workaholic, shoeaholic and yes ... alcoholic

Comment

Lav, just saw the pic, looks like you have your hands full, is Matilda helping too?
                      workaholic, shoeaholic and yes ... alcoholic

Comment

Oh yeah shue - Matilda is SO helpful :H :H
                        She really loves playing with the kids but boy does she ever get wound up!!!!! My Piggy Swissy generally prefers to stay outside & away from all the chaos.
                        Glad you are doing well & hopefully sleeping at this point.

After days & days of hot & humid weather it is now raining cats & dogs!!!
                        My garden should be happy since I didn't get a chance to water it today.
                        AF since 03/26/09
                        NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Hi Fabinis, sorry I do drink coffee but being a western Canadian in the bush at the moment if I had to make coffee for y'all it would be a melita filtered Costco whatever. In a travel mug with 1% milk. And thats it. And if your lucky you wont spill it on yourself when I hit the potholes on the way to the plots.

I am after the annual inspection by the clients, a more useless collection of eegits I have not experienced. They are checking my work, but have not one clue. And they want to argue while my crew is charging me 400 an hour. Oy.

Lav that is a CUTE photograph, withe toilet training and the dog helping. Boys are difficult I am told.

WEell where is everyone? Do we smell bad or something?

Kaslo
                          Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

Kaslo;1325238 wrote: Boys are difficult I am told.
                            Ya THINK??? :H

Sorry that's all I have on the way to dive into bed. I'm still working towards the 10 PM goal. XOXO
                            sigpic
                            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Hello FABblanders!

Hope you're all well and happy - I just realized I haven't checked in for 3 days or so! :shocked:

It's past midnight now and I'm still working *uggh* (but I vow not to make it past 2am again like last night)

I had an awesome weekend at the clinic but have been playing catch-up (and losing) ever since! Atlas was great on Saturday and Sunday morning and a complete butt head in the afternoon We had a great ride on Saturday and I was hoping to build on that the next day - ahhh well, he had other ideas :H

Lav, I love the picture of the wee ones I'll have both nutlings here next weekend!
                              Oh.. and still no rain here. Well, I'm not counting the 11 drops we got last night.
                              Sausage.. hope you are sleeping like the proverbial baby by now.. you're almost in triple digits!

if I had to make coffee for y'all it would be a melita filtered Costco whatever. In a travel mug with 1% milk.
                              :eeew: And you call yourself a Canuck!

Turnip, Shue, GreenQueen, and whoever else was on page one... have a fabulous.. errrm.. Wednesday, I guess? I'm off to bed shortly, too. 'Nuff 's 'nuff.
                              Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Working...
                              X