X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily ~ Saturday June 2

Good morning Abbers,

Up with the chickens & Matilda :H
    All is well after some big storms last evening so I'm not complaining (much).

I'm not planning on doing a whole lot today - reserving my energy for an evening watching my grandsons. Hope everyone has a nice AF Saturday!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Good morning all,

Lav- enjoy your Grandkids.

Det- thanks for pics. That area looks gorgeous! Congrats on the weightloss. My face seems less puffy too. Whew!

Heading out shortly to pick DD up from a sleep(or lack of) over. It's a beautiful day in my neck of the woods today. I'm going to ignore these boxes for a bit and take a good, long walk later.

Wishing everyone a terrific af Saturday!
    AF since 2/22/2012

Comment

Morning Fabbers!!

It's raining cats and dogs out there and my house has Eau de Wet Chien throughout!! Loverly!

Late demo today-not thrilled about driving to Boston but at least there is GPS these days. Unlike my college admission's days when the Big D was not on any map!! Oh how I got lost!! China Town anyone?
      New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Wow Pap, always wanted to go to Boston, and New York. Someday. Hey Lav, you sure get a lot of gk time. I miss mine. Almost, if I had to move I think Id just pack a small bag and leave. Honestly. I have a shite load. 33 years of a company, marraige, kids, all in 3000 sq ft and various sheds. Downsizing is in order.

Det, thats Lake Tahoe issit? Thats another place I would love to see. You look very good.

well its raining, but im still gonna bike somewhere. I noticed when I got up in the middle of the night as usual that I feel lighter and fitter. And not like ten pounds of poop in a one pound pail. AF for me please.

K
        Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

Wellllll OK, that's it. After reading long walk and bike ride I'm going to bag my chore plans and do one or the other.

AF means having choices.

Later.
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Happy weekend fabbers..

I love the pics Det, they are beautiful and you are looking good.

I love this thread and sharing in all your lives, it is very special (lots of love around this morning)

Kas, you lead the most interesting life..I :h your pics too

Speaking of weight loss, I am now 10kg down and can fit back into the clothes I was wearing 3 years ago I feel so much better..the weight was all put on by AL...just another reason to not go back there

:l to everyone

One thing is for sure

Comment

Hi everyone. Thank you Mumo2...would LOVE to Australia some day.

Havent posted a photo yet today, so here is one of the dust storm in the Revelstoke Reach last week. This is a huge body of water, 60 miles long, very shallow, cold and swift and there are these big alluvial fan land forms coming down onto it from the mountains on either side. They have silts which pick up and blow into towering great dust clouds, I was just down stream of one of them. Once it hit us, we couldnt see much and I had to put my camera away, as two years in a row now I have had to send away the 24-105 mm lens to remove sand from the lens and I dont want to think what it does to the camera body, not to mention the eyeballs.

I had a lovely bike ride! I am so pleased, ive had two hips replaced (well I only have two hips, so..) and was sure Id never ride a bike but I felt pretty good and what with all the hiking lately for work, I could get up and down hills pretty easily. Im chuffed!

Love to all.

Kaslo
              Kaslo

Comment

Wow - what a pic Kaslo
                So happy to hear you are enjoying your bike, nice!

Hello to Mum, Greenie, Papmom, Almost & all the gang! Seems like quite a few missing today....

I had an fun filled day with the grandsons - YB even came over to lend a hand but it's obvious that he gets stressed out pretty easily.....

Wishing everyone a good night!
                Lav
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

My photo and pjotobucket seems to have dissapeared. My mother had a Scottish expression for peeple like YB, Lav....Och, he's such a burden to himself!!!

K
                  Kaslo

Comment

Kas, spectacular picture thank you!

I saw another bear today. this one a cute cub that ran up a tree and eyed me for some time.

just in from a lovely day in the mountains. will catch up soon.

be well everyone
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                    X