PDA

View Full Version : Fantastic Web Site: Must Read

xtexan
February 21st, 2007, 09:04 AM
Hi everybody:

I was doing some browsing and research on natural healing for anxiety and depression caused by alcohol abuse, and found this incredible website just packed with a multitude of pages.

The site is quite large, with hundreds of links, but after going through just a few pages, I figured this was a must for the MWO site. It is quite comprehensive on vitamins and amino acid information. Because of the numerical web address, it may have been overlooked.

about alcoholism treatment & mental health (http://204.147.80.67/~brecovery/Biochemical_Restoration.html)

lushy
February 21st, 2007, 09:17 AM
Thanks Ex, cannot wait to explore it. It looks great.........

Accountable for Me
February 21st, 2007, 10:26 AM
Thanks Neil. I spent the last two hours reading up on it. Very interesting stuff. It really makes a lot of sense. I did some research in the beginning of my AF and realized that hypoglycemia and alcoholism withdrawal were very simular. I think I posted about it a while back. I was surprised of what I found back then comparitively speaking.

I am glad you posted this information as I think people will benefit a lot from this educational site.

irishlady
February 21st, 2007, 10:36 AM
Thank you Neil,
That was just like opening up an Alladins cave of goodies, Haven't time to explore it properly at moment, and I am working for next 4 days but will really get stuck into it on Monday, can't wait...

stollies1
February 21st, 2007, 06:47 PM
Thanks Neil,
I thought I would just take a quick look at it and got stuck there for 2 and a half hours......
Its looks like a wonderful resource.
Thanks for the tip.
Victoria.

MDBiker
February 23rd, 2007, 04:51 PM
It looks to be very interesting. It seems to have a way of dragging me in and holding me captive.

Bear

narilly
February 23rd, 2007, 05:03 PM
Thanks Neil, I will check it out too!

mikeupnorth
February 25th, 2007, 01:54 PM
Thanks, Neil... I've bookmarked this one.

Mike

Rags
March 3rd, 2007, 11:41 PM
Thanks, had a quick look. Will return and read more tomorrow.

Arial
March 23rd, 2007, 07:53 PM
Thanks so much for adding this, Neil - at 1.50am no chance to read now, but looking forward to getting stuck in over the coming weeks!