Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily~Thursday, June 7

Good morning, Abbers!
    Another off-and-on rainy day, but hopefully we'll stay dry for part of the day. This is enough already:H
    Pap3, love the seat cushions. As one who cannot sew, I appreciate any sign of artistic creation. The velcro sounds good.
    Sid, where the heck have you been???? So happy to see you back, although the car situation isn't good. Maybe you'll get a deal like Sunni's!
    My young asssitant was back yesterday, and she is quite the artist and did a small watercolr of my oldest guy from a FB pic! She made him look younger--more color than he has at fifteen and some cute eyelashes--but I love this and am going to have it framed. I am waiting for the portrait of Bud I won on a public radio auction, but have no idea how long it will take the woman. I may have the assistant do one of the other two and then have a whole wall of pics
    Convinced Mr TDN to host a cookout on Sunday, although he is grumbling about it. We usually have a couple of these during the summer season with about a dozen friends, and it is a lot of fun. I have shopping and prep to do over the next few days in between working.
    Lav, I LOVE the pic of Lily!! And here we thought that you were a good cook. LOL!
    Kas, I don't envy you being out in the messy weather. I sure hope it improves for you.
    Okay--will try to get in a walk before the skies open!
    TDN
    "One day at a time."

Good morning Abbers!

I think I've been stood up - my grandsons were supposed to be here by 7 am & here it is almost 8 Most likely my son's work schedule has changed & no one bothered to call me ~ figures.
    TDN - just to clarify - that hysterical picture of Lily was not taken here, she was at home
    My daughter posted it on FB :H
    The watercolors of your fur kids sound really nice!

OK, I'm off to the garden....the weeds are starting to hide the veggies!
    Wishing everyone a terrific AF Thursday!
    Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Morning Fabs!
      I figure I better get a word in now, before it's 10pm by the next time I look at the clock

Looks to be a bright 'n sunny day out there... I've got most of what I need to do work wise done so I think I'll head outside for a bit. I'm also after the weeds, Lav. I really want to cut the grass (or green weeds, in my case) and take some new garden pictures!

TDN, your artistic rendering sounds fab... errmmm.. pictures? :H

Ok, off I waddle. Really pathetic that I'm sore after a few minutes of riding the other day. Actually, a young kid (friend of my son) has just moved back to the island and is eager to become my riding buddy... so hopefully we'll get out regularly together

Have a grand day and one thing is for sure!
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Where have all the Abbers gone?

Hi Sunni
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Well I'm not a regular abber, but I'm 7 months sober on the 15th, so I think I qualify.

Sun, after living in the U.S. for the best part of 20 years I still miss Canada, especially Northern Ontario. We used to have a weekend home in Bracebridge. After looking at another Texas summer, I SOOOO miss it.
          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Aberoooos?

TDN, Lav, Sunshine and a special surprise visit from Hilary, yay for your fabulous AF time dear!

a busy yet productive and very positive day here in the lo carb corral.

be well everyone, wherever you may be hiding
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Congrats SKendall, YES you qualify, and well done!!!

Hi everyone, our Europeans seem to have dissapeared. Here is a photo taken from one of my study locations today. I have 43 of them over a stretch of water that is 230 km long. The snow was getting pretty close to us, we would only have to go up about 500 meters to be in fresh snow...in June. wtf?

kas
              Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

purdy!!!!!!
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                X