Can't find dosage Info I read before?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have read so much on this board in the past few months but I can't find the maximum target dosage for Topa that I read before. I seem to remember that it was 300mg. Can someone let me know if I am correct? Thanks in advance!!

yes it is but you may not need that much. i use only 150mg
    Gabby :flower:

Comment

300 is the maximum, but I'm not sure it is a "target" number. Everyone is different and when the cravings stop, you stop going up. Just don't go past 300.
      Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

Where on the board did I read it?

It seems like it it was in a technical section of the board and not just in a member post.

Comment

Hi SCBill,

RJ included a chart in the book on how to start with the topa and work your way up on a weekly basis. It's toward the back of the book. Hope that helps. --LFB

Comment

Maybe this will help....Click on the MWO Forums Thread at the top of this page. Then go to the First time/Read Our FAQs thread. Then the MWO FAQ thread. If you scroll down a bit, there is a link to the Lancet medical journal original artical that talks about the whole study done and the dosages they used. It is also in the book. Hope that helps!
            Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

THANK YOU Diditforme!!!

That's the exact article I was remembering! I have an appt with my psychiatrist tomorrow who whats to max me out at 200mg and I still have some cravings...

Comment

Working...
              X