How Do I Get Started ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Do I Get Started ?

Hello...How do I start this ? I have read from the women's view. Is it the same for us guys ? Did You go to ur Dr.'s or whom did u go to ?I have alot of ?'s..Please help...jim ( tristan0593@aol.com)

How Do I Get Started ?

Thank you..Jim

Comment

How Do I Get Started ?

Hi Rusty.... Welcome to the board! There is a ton of information here for you to utilize. Read, read and read some more. Ask lots of questions if you need/want to. Roberta Jewell has a great book that is worth checking out.

I reiterate what Fan said. If you need to see a doctor for help during withdrawal or prescriptions please do.

Again, welcome!

:welcome:

Comment

How Do I Get Started ?

Hi Rusty,
        Take your time. Read the book and as many of the posts as you can. There will be a lot of stories here that you can relate to.
        Good luck to you!

Comment

How Do I Get Started ?

Hiya Jim,

Always great to have another chap here...Loads of good advice here on the boards...And lots of people who know exactly where your coming from...If i could say one thing its stick around...Those tough times in the evenings when you feel low, get on here and talk to people..It really helps you get through the night..
          I did go to see my doctor as my first step...If anything it made me feel like i was actually doing something...and it was good to get things off my chest..And get the ball rolling.

Good luck mate...And hope to see you around the boards..:welcome:
          I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
          One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Working...
          X