Wednesday February 21st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wednesday February 21st

hi all, Just wanted to thank you guys for your inspiration. I hit day 40 today, and while that may not be a very long time, i never made it past day 4 before, so I am very surprised, and I am pretty sure I have a lot of MWO members to thank for it!!!! So THANKS:thanks:

Victoria
    It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
    James Gordon, M.D.

Wednesday February 21st

You are doing so fabulous Victoria. Don't ever think 40 days isn't much. In our 'alcoholic' minds it is a LONG time! You should be very proud of getting past the 4 day mark. It is a very tough thing to do. And not only that you quit smoking as well! Keep up the good work. I bet you must be feeling a MILLION times better?!! You have come a long way since you first posted here. You sound more and more confident as the days go on. Good stuff!!!

:goodjob:

Comment

Wednesday February 21st

Hey Victoria,
      Congrats on the 40 days..It's a wonderful feat for people like us who have been married to the bottle.Keep up the good work it gets harder and easier all the time but nothing worthwhile is ever simple.
      Great going..
      Love

Victoria.....xxooxx

Comment

Wednesday February 21st

Congrats Victoria. You give me hope!!!
        sri

Comment

Wednesday February 21st

Well done Victoria. You are an inspiraion.

Comment

Wednesday February 21st

Hi Victoria,

I didn't get a chance to get online yesterday, so I guess it's now day 41 for you. Well done!!

Mike
            "Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance." -- Samuel Johnson (1709 - 1784)

Comment

Wednesday February 21st

Ok now....this will be the 3rd time I have tried to make this post.

GOOD JOB VICTORIA!!!!!

pleas go through post....
              Gabby :flower:

Comment

Wednesday February 21st

Hi Victoria!

40 is FABULOUS! It is something to be proud of and pat yourself on the back and buy yourself something. 40X (whatever you normally spent) = ________ for me it was a massage

SO:goodjob: I love reading how you are doing. I know it gets hard at times- Happy for you!

Lisa

Comment

Wednesday February 21st

Yeah Victoria - Congratulations on 40 days! It is a long time. :goodjob: :yougo: urgirl:

Funny how we think isn't it. I was remembering just yesterday how proud I used to be when I would put a week of AF together by myself - I have 54 days today and truly can almost not believe it. All of you here mean so much to me - Victoria -your half marathon is this coming weekend isn't it?

Comment

Wednesday February 21st

very well done Victoria - i remmebr we started at the same time I thin kbtu i decided to moderate - bac kto abs for me now.
                    you should be very proud - I am on day 9 again and am loving the feeling
                    one day at a time

Comment

Working...
                    X