hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello

hi i am just entering my 33rd day sober for the first time in 17 years i am feeling very lonely does this feeling past? my body is just starting to recover i think still getting headaches though mentally the fog is starting to clear abit does all this settle down?:new:

hello

Hello Pink, I replied in your other thread..

Also, you might want to register yourself as well. I think there is a new policy here and for every unregistered post, I believe they are deleted.....

PS: It just feels that way when we give up something we have been doing forever. I feel it too - a lot. Things will get better in time. We have all of this 'free' time now and it can create the feelings of being lonely and bored. Congrats on your 33 days as well. That is fantastic!!!

Comment

hello

Welcome pinkrabbit and congrats on your 33 days. Sorry I can't answer your question I've only been on this for a week. I can relate to the whole headache thing. From what I've read here they will go away at some point. Good luck and keep posting!
      Colorado Chick!
      Your support means the world to me...:h

Comment

hello

Oh sorry Pink, I didn't acknowledge your headache issues. I would suggest drinking a lot of water. I haven't had many headaches in the last few weeks, but I know when I don't keep hydrated I tend to get them. Hang in there!!! And I see you are registered......... weird how your post on the threads come up as if you weren't. Keep up the good work!!!

Comment

hello

Hello Pinkrabbit.
          Well done on going 33 days AF. I haven't managed that feat yet, but I'm trying.
          Stay a while. This is a lovely place to spend some time.

Comment

hello

Pink

Well done on your AF days seems like you are already on the right track to recovery. I have been hounded with terrible head aches since i became AF ...i can only second accts advice....drink as much water as you can x x
            "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Working...
            X