Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily ~ Sunday June 24

Good Sunday morning Abbers

Woke up to a very nice day, no complaints (although it was a bit too early....thanks Matilda :H)

M3, so sorry to hear about your accident but glad to hear you will be OK :l
    I am too much of a weenie to drive on 495 or even 95 anymore. I worry constantly about my grown son driving down to DC a couple of times/week to go to work.
    I hope your new teaching gig works out for you

No big plans for me today, just grateful to be able to putz around outside hangover free
    Have a terrific AF day!
    Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Just you and me today, eh lav? :H

Good to hear from P3 yesterday! Sorry about the job scene, I remain hopeful that the right one is there for you at the right time and wish the right time would hurry up.

Cinders rock on with your 30 day self!!! Yay!!

M3 wow you must have really taken a hit. Hope your whiplash gets resolved. Be sure to get your atlas/axis checked at the chiropractor's. I'm assuming the person that cut you off just keep on going? I really have to trust in karma to even things up in those situations. Feckers. I'm glad to hear you're looking to keep with the yoga teaching even with not much income from it to speak of. That's a part of the whole gig though right?

Sorry that's all I remember from yesterday. I do still remember det ate all his muffins though. :H That's a bitch when you eat your covered dish before it leaves the house. :upset:

that is all.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Top of the Sunday Lav and Greenie, wow, where did you stash all the bodies?

if anyone is concerned about, or interested in their blood cholesterol or relative actual heart attack risk this is a really freaking MUST listen-to podcast #158 by none other than Mr Lipid himself Dr Thomas Dayspring: Interviewing Doctors, Researchers, Scientists, Bloggers and More. | The Livin La Vida Low-Carb Show
      so fascinating and full of great research that I'm going to listen to it again tonight. The info in this show could save your life or the life of loved ones.

ok family, do check in and tell us what's up!

this is my putz around the house and get caught up on laundry and gun cleaning day

be well
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Hi Lav, Greenie, Det and anyone else who decides to drop by today!

Today is 4 calendar months for me (122 days). I decided to update my story again today in the story section, on my thoughts at 4 months.

Hope everyone is having a great AF weekend.

Comment

yay Sausage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Hi guys. iPhone so brief So sorry m3. Well done Sausage. Hi lav and greenie Det and all others. Lots of h20 here. Love. Kas
            Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

Wow, quiet here today!
              I sometimes wonder if my 'Stella' picture scares people off :H:

Hi Greenie, Der & Kas!
              Congrats on your 4 AF months saysage ~ nice
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment