Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Monday, June 25th

Good morning, fabbies,

I am brewing a wickedly strong French roast for getting me into gear for this week. I only have today to complete my presentation for the board - flying to Vienna again tomorrow for an unexpected board meeting and annual bank party which should be a great affair. The travel is getting to me a bit, again, it wreaks havoc in my habits that I am trying to change (diet and exercise mostly). But I try to look on the bright side ? I have a pretty exciting life and get to see many places. No time to sit around and mop or sulk about all the stupid things I did while drinking. Looking forward only!!!

So come get your java for now, I ask to be excused from coffee duties over the next few days ? will be super busy.

Sausage, you?re smoking!!!

Pap, I am so sorry to hear about the stuff you are getting through. Sending you a big hug. When one door closes another opens, they say, but it is not always that obvious.

My doggie good news is that the new owner is extremely taken with him and hit it off very well together. Bad news is that 2 of my adjacent neighbors got robbed while I was away this weekend ? both of them are now saying what a great dog Sam was, barking at strange people in their gardens too and how they no longer feel so safe without him. Ha ! I still vividly
    remember the same people telling me to get rid of the dog only a week ago. Tough!!!

Well, those numbers are not going to write themselves, time for me to make tracks!!!

You?re all in my heart, you know, even if I don?t check in for a few days!!!
    workaholic, shoeaholic and yes ... alcoholic

wow shue-payback can be so satisfying sometimes can't it???? Not that I'm vengeful or anything

Glad Sam's new owner is so taken with him. Have fun on your trip!!
    New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Good morning shue, papmom & all Abbers!

Just goes to show we should be careful what we wish for, huh?
      Wishing you a safe trip shue.

Nothing special on my plan today, Curves, dust, dog hair, etc :H
      Wishing everyone a terrific AF Monday!
      Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hi Abbers,

Not much to report here. It is going to be another hot, muggy day in Alabama. So what's new in the south in the summer?

Had some blood sugar issues last few days which were making me weak. Now that I know the issue, I can address it.

Hope all have a wonderful AF day!

Love,
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Goodmorning Fabbers, quick hellllllooooooooooo, then out the door. Shu knock em dead, Vienna, I am jeolous, been to Firenze but not Vienna. Pap3 thinking of you. Cindi, you are doing really well, and Sausage wow. Glad to see success here. Hi Lav, as usual. And all others, a BIG SMOOCH! MWAH!

Kas
          Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

Fabs!

My sinus thing expanded to a sort throat. Kinda breaking what little stride I had going on top of the knee thing. Grrr... This too shall pass.

Shue, wow, you think that was that karma or what? Interesting your house was skipped.

Hi lav, p3, kas, cindi, et al.... off to run an errand or more.
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Technically, I think Karma only bites in the NEXT life.:H
              Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

Kaslo;1340742 wrote: Technically, I think Karma only bites in the NEXT life.:H
                What? There's no such thing as instant karma?? Dammit!
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

There is instant karma ~ John Lennon said so.....We all shine on

Greenie, my sinuses have been bugging me for about a week, I feel for ya

So where the heck is everyone???
                  I have to get up way too early tomorrow morning to go babysitting. I really should call it a day (even though I'm not sleepy yet).
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

2 good pieces of news today: My friend's husband came through the surgery to remove the brain tumor with flying colors!! Unfortunately it was malignant and they can never get the whole thing so it will come back at some point. For now my friend is in field general mode so isn't thinking too much about that part. Her focus is to either get him home or to a rehab center for therapy. He will also start chemo and radiation soon. The other good news is that the sheltie who was lost last weekend, Party, has been found!! She found her way into a backyard, the owners apparently called animal control who had the handler's cell number. Jess called Party's name and she came running to her! Such a dramatic change from last weekend when Party was within 15 feet of Jess but wouldn't come near her and would spook easily. Must have been in shock! I'm thinking the horrendous storms today were the last straw for Party and she said "I'm going home!!". This had to happen today or tomorrow because Jess had to go home once again to tend to an ailing pet. There is one more lost dog that I've been following out in Utah but the general consensus is that he's been stolen and is long gone from the RV park. At any rate I think I'll sleep much better tonite and in the future pledge to not get so involved with things outside my realm of control. Serenity prayer x 10!!

Looking forward to next week when I get Wed AND Friday off!!
                    New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Quicky smooches ab fabbers!

On my cell phone here. Only just now checked into hotel so been a mega
                      Big day. Trying to find dinner now.
                      Kas you sound gloriously bubbly!
                      Pap so glad surgery went well
                      Be well me loves
                      nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                      X