what a great feeling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a great feeling

Have been sober for 8 months mar. 3rd. am getting ready for liver transplant. i have been through all tests with flying colors. so, im on my way. i have to talk with a phsyc. fri. have no idea what it's about.
    :new:

what a great feeling

And hello abevel, What a great achievement...I have been sober for 5 months now, but 8 months is fantastic....I hope everything goes alright for you... Are you at the waiting stage now? Or do you have more to do before you get to that bit??

Good luck for Friday, please keep posting to let us know how you are doing..

The best of luck to you from, Louise xxx

A F F L..
    Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

what a great feeling

Hi Abevel and welcome.

Good luck for Friday, keep posting, let us know how you do, everyone is very friendly.

take care
      xxx

Comment

what a great feeling

:welcome: Abevel,

This is a great place for encouragement and support... you'll find people here with varying lengths of sobriety from a few days to well over a year, and everyone has their own way of doing it. The common bond we share is that we've all been to the depths of despair with alcohol and don't ever want to go back, because life is so much better without it.

I wish you all the best with what you are dealing with, and hope you'll find this board helpful,

Mike
        "Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance." -- Samuel Johnson (1709 - 1784)

Comment

what a great feeling

Good Luck to you.

Comment

what a great feeling

Welcome

:welcome: Best of Luck to you Abevel! And Congrats on your 8 Months! :goodjob: Please keep us posted...

Deirdre

Comment

Working...
            X