Tuesday, February 26th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday, February 26th

Hi Everybody! I am starting to feel like a "real" person again. Another model UN lunch. It was a great time! Having a lot more energy, sleeping a lot better these days. Tired tonight though. Had my two glasses of wine at cocktail and tea the rest of the evening. Tomorrow will be a busy day, as my husband and I are going into intense training for the internet store. Hope all is well.

Love and well wishes to all.

MM
    Saving the day one minute at a time!

Tuesday, February 26th

Hi Mighty Mouse,

it's nice you're posting here regularly, gives real inspiration for the long term.

have a good day on your course with your husband.

Just one glass for me last night, none now till a family meal on Saturday. Am sleeping loads better too and the red veins in my face are disappearing...yeh !!!!

Comment

Tuesday, February 26th

Hi, Pebbles. Thanks for the support. While I'm still posting in monthly mods. Since I have finally reached my goal, I wanted to start "psyching" myself to think long-term maintenance.

Congrats on your mods. It sounds like you are doing great!!! A couple of months ago, I started using an NV Perricone cream for face vein removal and it is working well, though mine were real fine ones around the nose. They were easily covered by make-up, but I'm glad they're disappearing too!

Have a great day!

Monica
      Saving the day one minute at a time!

Comment

Working...
      X