Wednesday, February 28th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wednesday, February 28th

Good morning Everybody! I'm posting early as it is going to be a bear of a day! It is the end of month with end of month reports due! Yuk! Going to DC for advanced training with hubbie for our internet store, so I won't be home until 8-9 tonight.

Last night was really neat. We now drink iced tea during dinner. After dinner, we are drinking hot teas. I bought a bunch of exotic teas. Last night our son came in grabbed some tea, sat down, and started talking. He usually shares comments as he passes through to the kitchen, but last night, he sat down and talked for about an hour. Then he asked me if I would like to see a few of his favorate short videos. We laughed and laughed and laughed. I thanked him for sharing and commented that we should do it more often. And he replied that he would love to but I'm usually in bed by this time. And then I realized, not only am I sleeping through the night, but I am staying up 1 to 2 hours later. And this time is being absorbed in family bonding.

This experience gave me great incentive to keep up my goals!

Hope all have a great day. Would love to hear some success stories from other moderators!!!

Love to all,
    Monica
    Saving the day one minute at a time!

Wednesday, February 28th

Hey Mighty Mouse, that's a really nice story and a real incentive to keep to your goals.

I'm trawling round looking for a house to buy today. It's a bit disheartening, you get nothing for your money these days !! God I sound like my mother !

Back to work for Thurs/Frid and have trouble at weekends getting the time/privacy to log on to MWO. Anyway, hope you have a good week and I too would love more success stories from moderators !!

Off to order NV Perricone cream...cheers for that tip!

take care
    xxx

Comment

Wednesday, February 28th

Wow Monica, thanks for sharing that...that is what it's all about.. Really!

A wake-up to all of us... Life! It is not to be drowned out to lifelessness.

How I wished I had more of those days you describe with your son and family.

Very happy for you. Keep on keeping on.
      Control the Mind

Comment

Working...
      X