the latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the latest

i will be put on a liver trnsplant list possibly monday. i have been sober for 8 monthe this coming saturday. i have to see physc. friday for na interview. does anyone know what the perecentages are for relapse. i have no intentions of doing so i was just curious.

the latest

Hi Abevel,

First off congratulations on 8 months...That is fantastic...And by no means easy.
    I dont know if there is a pecentage for relapse..i think thats just down to the individual...I do know though through what i've seen on these boards is that the longer you can go ...the more chance you have...And 8 months is a long time.

Also i just wanted to say best of luck with the liver transplant...I hope you get sorted as quickly as possible.

Best wishes..Macks
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

the latest

all the best to you abevel BXX

Comment

the latest

Abevel, I am wishing you the best. 8 months is incredible and I am sure in light of your health issues you have no desire to ever drink again. Hope you will keep coming around for support!!!
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

the latest

Abevel,

You sound like you are very determined, :goodjob: on the 8 months ....

All the best for the transplant xx
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
          X