Thursday, March 1st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday, March 1st

Good morning! Yesterday was a busy day, but a wonderful day. I am finally starting to really feel like a long-term moderate drinker. Yesterday I was tested and it worked. I wanted to stop drinking during lunch except on special occasions. I'd been doing great for weeks. Well, yesterday my husband and I went for advanced training for our new store. After the morning session, we decided we were ready to go and could skip the afternoon. So, we decided to have a romantic lunch before leaving. Usually, we would have two or three or more drinks. I had one drink before lunch and tea with lunch. Went home and back to work! Later in the evening, I was too busy to think about drinking getting the new business on line to think about cocktail hour, and I wanted to only have one glass since I had drank at lunch. We had a late dinner. So, I had one glass of wine before dinner and tea with dinner. So, I still made it through the day with only two glasses, and I was able to focus on other things like my business! I did not find myself obsessing about alcohol. It was terrific.

My son is leaving to go out of town for another model UN. He has a couple of hours off before he leaves and has asked me to join him for lunch. So, I'm really looking forward to it. Again last night, he spent so much time talking about all of the things that he loves so much. It is wonderful to hear his enthusiasm, and it was great to be awake and alert to listen!

With much love to all. It would be great to hear from other moderators and anyone who is working on specific goals or want to share some good experiences!!!!

Have a great day!!!
    MM
    Saving the day one minute at a time!
Working...
X