What next?

We used to sing a song that went :
    He's still working on me
    To make me what I ought to be
    Took Him just a week to make the moon and the stars
    Jupiter and Mars
    But...
    He's still working on me!
    Thank you Father that you're are still working...

:h Nancy

He's not done yet

I believe in the miracle power of God. I believe (and have seen) God sovereignly deliver people from strongholds in their life such as addictions and deep emotional wounds. I have also seen those things hang on in other people’s lives even when they have surrendered and sought the Lord.
    Why do some people keep struggling with no relief in sight? God knows what he is doing. Even the Apostle Paul begged for his thorn to be removed and the Lord chose to leave it there with just his grace to see Paul through.
    Here’s the truth of the matter: “Therefore we do not lose heart, but though our outer man is decaying, yet our inner man is being renewed day by day.”
    (2 Corinthians 4:16) God’s Word goes on to say; “For momentary, light affliction is producing for us an eternal weight of glory far beyond all comparison.”
    (Verse 17)
    Do you have a nagging persistent issue in your life? Maybe you have beat yourself up over the fact that you can’t seem to get control of it? Why can’t you get the victory?
    I don’t know why. Yet, somehow through it, your inner man is being renewed. God is working on an eternal weight of glory for you. How can your struggle produce glory? It may look pointless to you but if God couldn’t use it for your good he would remove it in a flash.
    Don’t stop pursuing the miracle power of God but neither distain the daily miracle of his sustaining grace. You know why? Because he’s not done yet!
    Used by permission from:

Visit Hannah's Cupboard for much more!

Her friend has just recently become an atheist and she's got a question. Can an atheist go to heaven?
    Barbara Lardinais
    Hannah's Cupboard ? 2007
    email: barbara@hannahscupboard.com
    web: http://www.hannahscupboard.com
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

What next?

Nancy,
    Just read your post, it is early morning here in Australia and your post is a lovely way to start the day.

Have a good one
    Warm regards
    Diana
    eace:

Comment

Working...
    X